Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Average foid problem be like

While im waking up 7 am to wageslave and return home at 20 pm and brutally damage my muscles at the gym and sleep at 22 pm with no social life no social interaction death stares and pityful giggles at work (by foids)

IM GONNA REVENGE ONE DAY SO BAD I WILL LEASH MY 22 YEAR OF ANGER SO FUCKING BAD :feelsohgod:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/zlljws/what_do_you_do_when_you_are_making_out_and_he/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Does this compare to your problems? I think no, that's her biggest problem while you rot wageslave and get ostracized by soyciety which you unironacally fund by being a wagecuck

Foid problems are always small and insignificant. Giving them rights was a huge mistake. They're basically just dead weight to society and nothing but cogs to fuel capitalism. Without them giving birth they're completely worthless. At least countries like the middle east are civilized.

Foid problems are always small and insignificant. Giving them rights was a huge mistake. They're basically just dead weight to society and nothing but cogs to fuel capitalism. Without them giving birth they're completely worthless. At least countries like the middle east are civilized.

Female momento.

While im waking up 7 am to wageslave and return home at 20 pm and brutally damage my muscles at the gym and sleep at 22 pm with no social life no social interaction death stares and pityful giggles at work (by foids)

IM GONNA REVENGE ONE DAY SO BAD I WILL LEASH MY 22 YEAR OF ANGER SO FUCKING BAD :feelsohgod:
Covergn 3

I used to hate sandniggers, but it seems only Islam can prevent this degeneracy

I used to hate sandniggers, but it seems only Islam can prevent this degeneracy
They have their problems but they know how to prevent other problems. Problems that are weighing down society.