Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average incels.is thread in 2024

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Does he mog you?

Black Male Models Images – Browse 3,647,614 Stock Photos, Vectors, and  Video | Adobe Stock

Mogs me to death.

Tbh, this place is in a sad state

Mogs me to hell

Why does he have Caucasian facial bone structure ?

Tbh, this place is in a sad state
get the fuck out then? All I see you do is talk trash about this place and it's users. Quite literally about 90% of your replies is bitching about this place or about a thread someone made. If you hate this place and its users so much then why are you here?? Foid behavior tbh, complains and bitches about something but refuses to stop using it/get away from it.

get the fuck out then? All I see you do is talk trash about this place and it's users. Quite literally about 90% of your replies is bitching about this place or about a thread someone made. If you hate this place and its users so much then why are you here?? Foid behavior tbh, complains and bitches about something but refuses to stop using it/get away from it.
Another user that lets me live rent free in their head jfl, and again, you're just triggered over something I said to you before. You're the foid.

Another user that lets me live rent free in their head jfl, and again, you're just triggered over something I said to you before. You're the foid.
whole reply was pure projection

Joined Feb 15, 2024

funny how he never answers questions or anything

just 'muh muh rent free'

I'm not even the same species than him.