Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average .is User

Most average .is user

I know almst 80% of users here are fakecels.

could be chadfishing
who knows!!

Of course, a "Chadcel."

We're already seeing waves of TikTok Chads calling themselves "incels" too.

Anyway, there have always been fakecels even going back to the 2016-2017 r/incels days, but nothing to this extent.

Just another day I guess.

I sent an IT member a photo of Blackops2cel and she rated him a 7/10. They just rate incels high to win an argument and to gaslight us by saying "muh, you're average. You're not that ugly."

Of course, a "Chadcel."

We're already seeing waves of TikTok Chads calling themselves "incels" too.

Anyway, there have always been fakecels even going back to the 2016-2017 r/incels days, but nothing to this extent.

Just another day I guess.
Never began tbh

Not that shit like this doesn’t occur, but that post is textbook LARP. You guys need to stop believing everything you read on that sub. They want to make it sound like ALL incels are good looking just to back up their rhetorically retarded “it’s your personality” narrative.

Who here takes plebit seriously? And obviously looks aren't everything, like you can be a braincel too. Women aren't going to be attracted to someone who literally has RAPE plastered on his walls and has horrible hygiene.

Either the story is complete BS, or they're getting Chadfished. Either way, IT is fucking retarded. But we already knew that.

Hard to believe when there is no conversation pic or his face.

I sent an IT member a photo of Blackops2cel and she rated him a 7/10. They just rate incels high to win an argument and to gaslight us by saying "muh, you're average. You're not that ugly."
You know they would never date him though. They're all lying cunts.

That post is absolute bs

You know they would never date him though. They're all lying cunts.
Yes, that is all that matters. Words are easy, actions count.

Btw...
Yesterday a single mom eye raped me 10-15 times in a bus. That was awkward asf.