Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guys come watch whos making fun of you

someone show the meetup pic. never fails.

HES NOT AN INCEL IN DENIAL GUYS.

HES JUST A 18 YEAR OLD GUY IN HIS PRIME YEARS WHO LIKES TO WASTE HALF HIS DAY ON A SUB THAT TALKS ABOUT ANOTHER SUB

Biologically women cannot prefer short men

As an ally and protector of short men, Id like to say, FUCK all people who call short people all the names in the book, I cant imagine a worse fate than being manlet, Im nothing special myself, As 6.2 is the norm, Howewer i do resonate with their plight, People here are now 6.3 and heightmog me, Even tho its not as brutal as someone who is 5.5 i do understand how it feels, Because ive been called short by taller men than me TOO!

As an ally and protector of short men, Id like to say, FUCK all people who call short people all the names in the book, I cant imagine a worse fate than being manlet, Im nothing special myself, As 6.2 is the norm, Howewer i do resonate with their plight, People here are now 6.3 and heightmog me, Even tho its not as brutal as someone who is 5.5 i do understand how it feels, Because ive been called short by taller men than me TOO!
Based shortcel defendER.

It’s weird that they never show why guys call it virtue signaling lmao. These girls that like “short guys” are almost always dating average or taller guys lol

It’s weird that they never show why guys call it virtue signaling lmao. These girls that like “short guys” are almost always dating average or taller guys lol
Go into the post and read the guy s comment that i shared, look at his tag

HES NOT AN INCEL IN DENIAL GUYS.

HES JUST A 18 YEAR OLD GUY IN HIS PRIME YEARS WHO LIKES TO WASTE HALF HIS DAY ON A SUB THAT TALKS ABOUT ANOTHER SUB

@Lonelyus BASED SHORTCEL DEFENDER THANK YOU BROCEL!!!!!!!!!

Poor guy.

I hope he gets better days, i also hope he doesnt lurk here and sees this post
This guy is more truecel than 90% of the forum, it's completely over at 4'11, that's just a fucking brutal height for a man. He's the typical bluepilled truecel, the truth will crush him so he has to cope.

This guy is more truecel than 90% of the forum, it's completely over at 4'11, that's just a fucking brutal height for a man. He's the typical bluepilled truecel, the truth will crush him so he has to cope.
at 4'11 its not over, it simply never began.

He doesnt exist as a potential partner to any kind of woman.

Few years more and he ll understand.

Im a manlet myself and i understand

I used their Wojak comics against them :foidSoy:

You can understand how their brain work throw this , for them telling a thing is equal to the truth and there are no laws in nature or in the world.
If I say something like : I like to be poor , I want to be poor
They wouldn't question it I guess, of course nobody wants to be poor or short and nobody want this things in the partner

You can understand how their brain work throw this , for them telling a thing is equal to the truth and there are no laws in nature or in the world.
If I say something like : I like to be poor , I want to be poor
They wouldn't question it I guess, of course nobody wants to be poor or short and nobody want this things in the partner
He knows deep down, look at what @Wolnir posted.

He knows, but you have to cope and dellude yourself to survive.

Any kind of cope is needed when u are 4'11 even if its taking advice from redittors

He knows deep down, look at what @Wolnir posted.

He knows, but you have to cope and dellude yourself to survive.

Any kind of cope is needed when u are 4'11 even if its taking advice from redittors
I have seen the posts, maybe he is trolling on it , still even if he is not trolling, I wish I was hamza or tate to scam that pathetic bitch and take his money