Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average IT user when the fbi ask them why they frequent incels.is

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Glownigger - excuse me sir you are under arrest for having an account on incels.is and being a part of a terrorist organisation of basement dwellers

IT-troon - firstly my pronouns are zir/master and secondly I am not actually an incel! I just post on there to expose these terrorists!

Glownigger - thats what they all say...

Nag on X: haven't had to use this meme in a while, but u deserve it  https://t.co/qXiAOgTNzq / X

IT-troon - but officer I am telling the truth!

Glownigger - it says here you joined in march 3rd 2024 and advocate for raping female babies and cannibalising ''foids''.

IT-troon - that was just too fit in, I am not an incel, just virgin!

Glownigger - virgin at 31? well anyway, what was the end goal for you, to expose these people who say things in the open on a publicly accessible forum?, the judge aint going by that

IT-troon - omg you fascist get meds and help, dont send me to jail!!!!!!

Glownigger - don't worry baby I will take your virginity for your services to the glownigger department before you go to jail

A drunk British tourist dressed as Snow White got arrested in Berlin today  because he refused to pay the cab fare : r/berlin

Jfl. A lot of glowiecels are infiltrators.

So.this meme is accurate

If it was illegal to just be on here and participate in "edgy" threads, I'd have been arrested 47 times by now. And I'm pretty sure this website itself wouldn't be accessible in the US.

You can't go to jail just for saying what's on your mind, the FBI can go fuck itself.