Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Working on doxxing an IT troon

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
Are we allowed to post doxxes on these guys? I've gathered a good amount of stuff on one particular troon from IT that most people seem to have ignored.

If I am allowed to post it, the parts that I've worked on should be available along with some screenshots later today after I've posted them. Keep in mind it isn't a full doxx because it's just the information that was easily available to me (which is more than than one might think). I'm not really advanced enough to get ALL the details, but I will try to find everything I can to expose this massive faggot.

What up with IT people is there something aganist them in these server?

If you are gonna post things than probably don't post anything that will get you in legal trouble like their address or something. You know there are feds here:feelsbaton:

What up with IT people is there something aganist them in these server?
IT doesn’t stand for Information Technology.
Lurk more.

Maybe just PM the info to certain people.

Princess kitty?

Princess kitty?
No, it's a different one. A relatively recent account compared to hers. I won't say who until I've posted the information.

Maybe just PM the info to certain people.
Like the mods?

No the one I'm working on happens to be black/mixed race but it's not her. Funny enough I looked at the link in your post a few minutes ago and then did it again and... the post was deleted. Even though it was 2 years old. That 100% means she is lurking on this site or has a friend who is.

If you are gonna post things than probably don't post anything that will get you in legal trouble like their address or something. You know there are feds here:feelsbaton:
Technically doxxing itself isn't illegal. But if it leads to harassment and other shit then it can be charged as a crime technically. It would have to be very significant for it to actually be held up in court tho, like 99.9% of internet harassment and doxxing would not (and has not) held up in a court of law.
You are right though, you can never be too careful. Especially with feds around every corner.

Probably keep it away from lounge and ID

No the one I'm working on happens to be black/mixed race but it's not her. Funny enough I looked at the link in your post a few minutes ago and then did it again and... the post was deleted. Even though it was 2 years old. That 100% means she is lurking on this site or has a friend who is.
Still showing for me, i have it saved anyway for the future

Feds who are viewing this thread: 3