Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average lonely foid

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
Kapd3tendo551

All Foids want attention and validation

soycial media is not real sweaty

Foid loneliness is nonexistent

The 999+ unread messages pill is the pill that finally pushed me to join the I.N.C.E.L. army.

For years, I always found odd that normies would enjoy social networks and messaging apps so much... for me those apps were only ever a means to exchange a message here or there, once a week or so.

When I finally saw a foid's social networks with 999+ unread messages everywhere; and then another foid, and another, and so on... that's when I realized normies live in a parallel universe.

I would love to see their reaction if they suddenly lost all the simps.

The 999+ unread messages pill is the pill that finally pushed me to join the I.N.C.E.L. army.

For years, I always found odd that normies would enjoy social networks and messaging apps so much... for me those apps were only ever a means to exchange a message here or there, once a week or so.

When I finally saw a foid's social networks with 999+ unread messages everywhere; and then another foid, and another, and so on... that's when I realized normies live in a parallel universe.
Some foid from my school cried after losing snapchat streak she had with a chad, I didn't even know what that was at the time

"Chad didn't response my messages im such a femcel":foidSoy:

"Chad didn't response my messages im such a femcel":foidSoy:
Fem 'cel' is just excuse when chad rejected below average toilet.

Even though they had a boyfriend, fucking degenerates, trying hard to fit in.

Some foid from my school cried after losing snapchat streak she had with a chad, I didn't even know what that was at the time
I never even installed snapchat.

Don't even know what it is good for.