Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth it to have children?

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★
50% chance you get a whore foid
50% of a male doomed to die a lonely death

brutal

50% chance you get a whore foid
50% of a male doomed to die a lonely death

brutal
a thousand times yes, children are primordial beings of utter blizz and innocence. you could relive your fucked up childhood through them. YOou can teach your son baseball.

its your job to get a child whos good, and if they become a junkie who cares, children and adults are 2 different thigns

With my subhuman genes absolutely not

only if you manage to find a young teen virgin for it. passing on your genes is based as an incel since society hates you, you get to disseminate your undesirable traits that future generations of normies will have to deal with as your offspring are an alternative version of you. but still not worth it if no teen virgin gf

Nah, having children is selfish.

I actually like to have children one day, but of course a certain gender won't allow that.

But yeah 50-50 or just a 100...

If you raped and got a kid from that are you incels?

They cost too much and don't appreciate anything that you do for them

depends
If you have to raise them: No, brutal life of tard handling your kids and dealing with your wife's nagging
If you don't raise them: lol fuck yeah it is, you get an ego boost knowing you have procreated and tricked some stupid sluts

If you have a good life otherwise why are you going to make version 2 of you who is poor and retarded and ugly as well. That is called cruelty.

if you find a traditional virgin wife who is faithful and will submit for you and bear your children, yes

No, I'd don't wanna pass over my subhuman genes

Probably not our son's will just suffer our same fate or worse especially if we procreate with some subhuman ethnic foid, also having a daughter is giga cucked.

No, I don't want to bring a child into this world just for them to have my subhuman genetics and suffer

passing on your genes is based as an incel since society hates you, you get to disseminate your undesirable traits that future generations of normies will have to deal with as your offspring are an alternative version of you
Exactly this!

This is the reason I want to reproduce. Defiling the normie gene pool with your incel genes is the best possible revenge.

You can trap her in basement so she doesn't interact with chads or dress her in potato bag
"... That was a good sandwich Maisie. Now put on that pretty burlap dress I got you for Christmas and I'll loosen you're leg chains so we can slow dance around the basement... Just like you're momma-sister did... Mmm. Yeah.... "

"... That was a good sandwich Maisie. Now put on that pretty burlap dress I got you for Christmas and I'll loosen you're leg chains so we can slow dance around the basement... Just like you're momma-sister did... Mmm. Yeah.... "
Fritzlmaxxing