Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average looking zoomali foid transitions for some reason and becomes incel tier

@Chudpreet Ayo wtf that's our Saint Samuel right there :lul::forcedsmile:

She changed her difficulty setting from easy to ultrahard. Complete fucking idiot.

Would bang the female version tbh. She looks so innocent

Went from HTB to incel saint jfl, more bitches need to fall for the FTM meme :lul:

Also welcome back

holy shit, saint sam has emerged @tehgymcel420

still gets laid, hole fully functional

Went from HTB to incel saint jfl, more bitches need to fall for the FTM meme :lul:
God willing
IMG 6413

She became her male looksmatch, which of course she would reject

What makes you think she's Somali?

More foids should do the same

Vaas far cry3

Welcome to hell, crazy bitch

I hope they do, I might start spreading male supremacy propaganda to make it happen
Target it towards ethnic foids and specifically shitskin ones. They’re basically men anyway so nothing of value is lost.

Also, just noticed the name. Welcome back NordiKKKcel :feelsokman:

Nigger/female logic is turning yourself into an incel because you “Feel” like a male.

They'll be less abominations walking around due to ugly deathnic foids becoming infertile
That too lmao, don’t know why I didn’t think of that

The only trooner I would grant honorary male status jesus kristus

finally found a mf I mog :lul:
Sad Morgan Freeman GIF by Laff

Seems like globohomo might have it's advantages after all
I’ve been saying this for a while, all the tradcucks who are like “muh America be exportin da LGBT to trvd bvsed africa n shiet”:soy: either don’t realize or don’t like the fact that it’s de facto helping to keep shitskin populations in check

Yakub has risen again, white prosperity and TND will come to you only if you post thanks yakub in this thread.

IMG 0870

why tf is the nigga so shiny