Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femcels are now an internet fetish

Women can't lose.

Femcel dating app = Fakecel dating app

"Oh look those incels or whatever are getting lot of attention on the internet let us mimic them and get extra attention for being foids teehee"

You know the quality of any given social activity is going down every time foids decide they are in

"Oh look those incels or whatever are getting lot of attention on the internet let us mimic them and get extra attention for being foids teehee"

You know the quality of any given social activity is going down every time foids decide they are in
Yep. Every single fucking time.

INCELS CANT HAVE ANYTHING HOLY SHIT I HATE "FEMCEL" TOILETS NIGGA YOU WILL NEVER BE A TRUECEL LIKE ME YOU HAVE 20+ MEN IN YOUR DMS BEGGING FOR GRIPPY MENTALLY ILL FEMCEL PUSSY

INCELS CANT HAVE ANYTHING HOLY SHIT I HATE "FEMCEL" TOILETS NIGGA YOU WILL NEVER BE A TRUECEL LIKE ME YOU HAVE 20+ MEN IN YOUR DMS BEGGING FOR GRIPPY MENTALLY ILL FEMCEL PUSSY
ALL THESE FUCKING SELF PROCLAIMED FEMCELS ARE 10/10 E-GIRL STACIES THAT HAVE 800 E-BFS AND 2000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM AND ONLYFANS AND ACT LIKE BELLE DELPHINE FOR MALE ATTENTION

why can't we have anything

´I am a femcel´ Means:
Let me pretend to be a Virgin, in hopes of attracting a naive Fool
for his money / resources.

time for @Puer aeternus to slay some femcel pussies

I'm glad I'm totally drunk and tired now.
I hope this shit won't give me any nightmares. Or more nightmares than usually. Fuck off modern soyciety.

Umm. Inky we are femcels, cuz we see 80% of male population as ghosts. Can you fuck a ghost? No! Hehe teehee!
:foidSoy:

Femcel isn't a thing anyways

Just began for Fakecels

Feminism has made women so spoiled and bratty that this crap is happening. The thing is that I am hard on myself and have had bad social factors too. I also hate society

what is this supposed to be? for incels to date femcels? Aka incels getting clowned by BPD whores? I dont understand anything anymore

any serious man on that app has to be mentally challenged

I know what it's like to be imitated. It's pretty annoying. We'll always be better incels.
Because the savage animals must ruin it for us.
Which ones?
Umm. Inky we are femcels, cuz we see 80% of male population as ghosts. Can you fuck a ghost? No! Hehe teehee!
:foidSoy:
What do you look like?

Incel = male who can't get laid
Femcel = foid who can't get laid with Chad

It wasn’t in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6