Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Average modern female

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220513 210003 Reddit

This is someone's wife/girlfriend. Imagine your wife posting this shit on reddit. The woman who's supposed to be the mother of your kids.

This is the kind of marriage that awaits you :feelskek:

Last edited:
this is a foid?

if so shes an idiot, shes had everything handed to her shes spoiled fucking rotten

retarded post. every man in his 20s wants to have lots of sex aswell

Way to miss the point. Join date checks out though
what point am i missing? if i somehow got my first gf at 32 in some years, obviously ill be thinking i wish i had experience in 20s. pretty sure everyone here would think the same

retarded post. every man in his 20s wants to have lots of sex aswell
Shut the fuck up grey bitch.

Only habitual pump and dumpers would, upon being in a relationship with a foid they genuinely loved and cherished, would wish/desire for more casual sex with strangers instead.

what point am i missing? if i somehow got my first gf at 32 in some years, obviously ill be thinking i wish i had experience in 20s.

If you have a loving caring girlfriend and you're still thinking about fucking random people than you're as much of a degenerate as this woman.

Like I said, join date checks out

pretty sure everyone here would think the same
Assuming this is true (which it's not) how is that relevant? The majority in society currently think feminism is the way to go. Does that make it okay just because nearly everyone accepts that?

Retarded argument.

has a loving husband, still dreams about the cock carousel

women are literally impossible to satisfy

has a loving husband, still dreams about the cock carousel

women are literally impossible to satisfy

Exactly.

You have to understand that after being handed nearly everything in life, women still aren't happy, and they never will be.

Ever beat a game on its hardest mode? Feels pretty badass right? Now imagine if the game came with invincibility, infinite lives, access to all powerups etc. Wouldn't feel like much of an achievement would it? That's basically a womans life.

Whenever they see men enjoy little things such as movies, games, etc, it makes them want to bitch about it and make it unenjoyable for men simply because it makes men happy

Women are so jealous at mans ability to distract himself with things that aren't them, that they are on a quest to destroy just about every single thing that makes men happy. After doing so they will be the only things men can turn to, which is exactly what they want.

Women are jealous of men because it doesn't take much to make a man happy, meanwhile it takes a laundry list of things just to satisfy them

Jfl looking at the image it's a disgusting tranny trying to larp as a woman. Probably dating some subhuman reddit soy and wishing they could get chad (though chad wouldn't touch a tranny)
This sentiment is probably common among women her age too though, and it's just disgusting. Tells you a lot about them, especially considering they already whored around a lot and want more

Jfl looking at the image it's a disgusting tranny trying to larp as a woman. Probably dating some subhuman reddit soy and wishing they could get chad (though chad wouldn't touch a tranny)
This sentiment is probably common among women her age too though, and it's just disgusting. Tells you a lot about them, especially considering they already whored around a lot and want more
Giga based

Women are incapable of love, honor, or respect, and they cannot be satiated.

You could be the kindest man, the greatest husband, or an attentive father, and it wouldn't matter

Shut the fuck up grey bitch.

Only habitual pump and dumpers would, upon being in a relationship with a foid they genuinely loved and cherished, would wish/desire for more casual sex with strangers instead.
you're in greycel rank aswell idiot
If you have a loving caring girlfriend and you're still thinking about fucking random people than you're as much of a degenerate as this woman.

Like I said, join date checks out
"muh degenerate" unlike you i have a normal sex drive, yours is probably burned out

"muh degenerate" unlike you i have a normal sex drive, yours is probably burned out
"I HAVE to engage in adulteress sex with strangers incel. My sex drive requires it.":feelsUgh:

Daily reminder subhumans like you would have been shown the hanging rope 300 years ago. As adultery carried the death penalty.

What do they say to not do around blacks? Applies to women too NEVER RELAX keep your feet on their necks!
Men throughout the ages have said women can not be satisfied, when the old men die women manipulate the young to free them.
The devil is wicked and relentless.

Your baseless assumption of my sex drive is irrelevant to the conversation. Thank you for proving you have no argument

"I HAVE to engage in adulteress sex with strangers incel. My sex drive requires it.":feelsUgh:

Last edited:
View attachment 613390

This is someone's wife/girlfriend. Imagine your wife posting this shit on reddit. The woman who's supposed to be the mother of your kids.

Good post, too many men don’t comprehend this blackpill for whatever reason.

Just an observation but it really does seem like once women infest a given platform the whole thing just melts down to shit (Reddit and Twitter for example).

4chan is overwhelmingly guys from what I gather for example.

I have gotten so tired of woke retards banning and censoring anybody that doesn’t constantly suck them off and repeat back to them verbatim their own cookie cutter opinions. That’s a huge reason why Reddit/Twitter are garbage — basically one group of fascistic assholes controls them with an iron fist.

Last edited:
I hope a black widow spider bites her pussy and spreads venom to the point her entire vagina falls out and she has no hole but rotting flesh and skin those eight legged inceldian arachnidcels have to fight Back for their fatherland:shock:

Last edited:
I hope a black widow spider bites her pussy and spreads venom to the point her entire vagina falls out and she has no hole but rotting flesh and skin those eight legged inceldian arachnidcels have to fight Back for their fatherland:shock:
Retard foid :feelskek:.

Toxic feminity post :bigbrain::feelshmm:
Good post, too many men don’t comprehend this blackpill for whatever reason.

Just an observation but it really does seem like once women infest a given platform the whole thing just melts down to shit (Reddit and Twitter for example).

4chan is overwhelmingly guys from what I gather for example.

I have gotten so tired of woke retards banning and censoring anybody that doesn’t constantly suck them off and repeat back to them verbatim their own cookie cutter opinions. That’s a huge reason why Reddit/Twitter are garbage — basically one group of fascistic assholes controls them with an iron fist.
Terra based posts :bigbrain:

View attachment 613390

"Im in a wonderful relationship BUT"
I swear to fucking god you only ever see women posting this.

Like I can't recall ever seeing men make such posts, it's always women talking about how good they have it and how it's still not good enough

Not even chads do this

Like I can't recall ever seeing men make such posts, it's always women talking about how good they have it and how it's still not good enough

Not even chads do this
Only a woman would feel comfortable publicly posting this.

Imagine being in a supposed happy relationship, and still thinking about all the dicks that could have filled your holes.

What a useless cunt

If I ever have a gf all i will do is hit and rape her so she doesn't say this shit.

Not even chads do this
My observation as well :feelsbadman: hoes ain’t loyal