Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average Polish Vs Indian females. Who mog?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Polish

Tumblr c49c82a34c6de792edd3b3bf48a85019 3a088ec2 1280

Indian

Main qimg 1050d938ccff276cfb6c172d9a48366f lq

both subhuman

You wouldn't have to cherry pick for this one

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

AI neo danubian, wish that neo danubian women irl looked like that :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

just joking slavettas are....often average sometimes ugly and fat and rarely very beautiful, curry women aren't thath bad too

btw what's with slav and curry wars here ?

@ReconElement

“She” literally looks like the currycels I went to school with :forcedsmile:

just joking slavettas are....often average sometimes ugly and fat and rarely very beautiful, curry women aren't thath bad too

btw what's with slav and curry wars here ?

@ReconElement
It's not a war. Don't take anything so seriously. It's a Lounge after all.

Polish women look more attractive easily. Curry femoids are the ugliest next to sheboons.

this one is jewish mutt
Maybe, but it was about the text
"When he wasn't a sheikh from Dubai but immigrant from Bangladesh and didn't leave Lamborghini, but syphilis"

Cope this is how the most avg curry aunty looks like, you only see the ugly ones because the ugly ones goes outside the most in Curryland, the trad curry aunty doesn't go outside without male assistance and looks like this . I am soon gonna marry my trad wife after moneymaxxin and then request my parents for arrangemarriagemaxxin. Bye inkwells , i will be no longer virgin after few years
Main qi

Both white 6 3 tryone only

@NorthernWind
can you tell the difference between West and East slavs by their looks?

Cope this is how the most avg curry aunty looks like, you only see the ugly ones because the ugly ones goes outside the most in Curryland, the trad curry aunty doesn't go outside without male assistance and looks like this . I am soon gonna marry my trad wife after moneymaxxin and then request my parents for arrangemarriagemaxxin. Bye inkwells , i will be no longer virgin after few years
View attachment 1135671
Yup. Curry women mog Slavic foids into oblivion.

Imagine having a date with a creature like that.

I would be SHAKING, STUTTERING and SWEATING so bad.

I legit have no idea how chads can be comfortable around such goddesses.

Also, how can you even last inside of that ? I'd coom in 5 seconds.
Dude, she's not even that hot