Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Do Polish Women Hate their Slavic Race ??

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Banned
-
Bare in Mind, I am NOT Slavic at all.
I am Germanic.

Today I was scrolling through the internet and Youtube, and came across interesting ´PanSlavism´ video´s.
I scrolled through the comment section of these video´s, and it was mostly Polish people denouncing their Slavic race and the idea of PanSlavism.
Talking shit about other Slavic countries (with emphasis on Russia), not wanting to be associated with Slavs and embracing Nazism.
I often see selfies of Polish women with Swastika T-shirts (which I find laughable), cause the Germans Slaughtered Poles / occupied their land and used them as slaves to work in big military factories and concentration camps.
We know that there has always been lots of infighting in the balkans and currently Eastern-Europe, but the vast majority of other Slavs in the comment section, seemed very patriotic and proud to be Slavs.
They were more ´open´ to the idea of all Slavic nations uniting, and becoming one (=PanSlavism).
To me it seems, that Polish people by far have the highest levels of inferiority complex, when compared to other Slavic countries.

My question is: Why are Polish people like this?
They should accept who they are, and be proud of their ancestry.

They're the scum of the Earth, like most modern White women.

Because we're ugly.

I believe every European country has Chad.
Im sure Polish chads also exist
They exist and most White whores go for them. But between choosing another race or a whitecel, it is clear, they are racetraitors that must be executed.

They exist and most White whores go for them. But between choosing another race or a whitecel, it is clear, they are racetraitors that must be executed.
Based- death to all ethnicwhore race traitors as well.

polish "people" cry all the time about how all of their qualms in life come down to being slavic, even though many of them partial jewish ancestry. they do it out of a desire to find a shared sense of victimhood and to collectively bring actual slavs down, who they hold a massive inferiority complex towards. and even on this forum like 80-90 percent of slavic self-victimization is by polaks, rarely real slavs(rus people). it's inherited from their history of being occupied by neighbouring powers and much of it is jewish in nature, polish culture is similar to jewish culture and so are their demoralization tactics.

Slavniggers are basically the niggers of europe, Always so loud and agressive.

What's there to be proud of?
My grandfather who served in 5.SS panzer said, that the fighting spirit of people on the Eastern front was high.
So maybe that?
Anyways, I dont know if he was talking about Poland, cause his unit consisted of ´Schwere Panzer´ (= Heavy panzer and Heavy tanks)
which was meant to brake through fortified positions, and not BlitzKrieg.
Lighter armored divisions were used, not heavy ones.

I am not sure why they hate themselves. They for sure wouldn't want to be ethnic foids if offered a choice to switch.

I am not sure why they hate themselves. They for sure wouldn't want to be ethnic foids if offered a choice to switch.

ugly=bad
autistic=bad

is it really so hard to understand

Slavic foids want BBC

My question is: Why are Polish people like this?
Foids are like this because we have been conquered numerous of times, everyone has inferiority complex and only think about loses but rarely about victories (if there are any then it's Battle of Vienna or some small skrimishes against Germans which resulted in loss anyway). Even media tells them 24/7 that we are shit and outsiders are amazing and you should date them asap, even gypsies that larp as hispanic have more sex than average slav.
Also being as one of the most balding races doesn't help either.

My grandfather who served in 5.SS panzer said, that the fighting spirit of people on the Eastern front was high.
he was serving around 1941-1945 so definitely way over the Poland offense he was talking about Soviets he most likely fought to capture Moscow or Leningrad if he was deployed to Stalingrad then he would be dead 100% shit was the massacre and a huge loss for the Germans.

Asian women hate their race 10x more than you could ever dream of your women hating your race