Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average religion coper

@idk125 ’s Reddit account

So much god dam :bluepill:

@idk125 ’s Reddit account

Is that him? :lul:

There was a time when I was a virgin-only Catholic, but now I don't care anymore. It makes no sense to seek unicorns

LOL, dudes destined to suffer the same fate as that poor fool Brendio. :feelshaha:

He put all of his faith in crazy ass Tahlia to be his loyal Christian tradwife only to end up being cucked by her as she apparently moved on with some fellow Australian guy whom Brendio hated that is probably pounding out her sweet barely legal box as I type. :feelskek:
Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

LOL, dudes destined to suffer the same fate as that poor fool Brendio. :feelshaha:

He put all of his faith in crazy ass Tahlia to be his loyal Christian tradwife only to end up being cucked by her as she apparently moved on with some fellow Australian guy whom Brendio hated that is probably pounding out her sweet barely legal box as I type. :feelskek:
Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Context?

Search around on 4chan for Tahlia Rose Croft and eventually you should find the whole story somewhere on there I think.

Brendio used to be a poster here but I believe was banned by Serge’s administration once they found out Brendio was helping Tahlia who is a female post here among us as well and remain under cover for a very long period of time.

Brendio also stupidly and foolishly went on some incel TV show or bullshit incel documentary to try and fame maxx and all that really happened is they didn’t really listen to him and shit all over him and mocked him as the bumblebee incel or the fat bumblebee because of the stupid jacket he was wearing at the time.

Oh yeah here it is:

View: https://youtu.be/DdHqzr4DyIs

Last edited: