Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious average woman behavior

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
IMG 20240420 034415 648

IMG 20240420 034415 228

A 17-year-old zoomer beat her adoptive mother with a dumbbell in the Nizhny Novgorod region.

It just so happened that the girl ended up in a foster family at the age of three. The girl’s own mother was then serving a sentence for murder. After 14 years, the prisoner’s mother found her own daughter and began calling her to her, but the adoptive mother did not want to let the girl go. Then the schoolgirl decided to kill her adoptive mother and run away to her native one. The schizoid teenager was detained when she was on her way to her biological mother.

"Only men are dangerous in this world"

Her haircut tells me all I need to know.

17 is a toddler how are bobs that size?

View attachment 1138349

View attachment 1138350

A 17-year-old zoomer beat her adoptive mother with a dumbbell in the Nizhny Novgorod region.

It just so happened that the girl ended up in a foster family at the age of three. The girl’s own mother was then serving a sentence for murder. After 14 years, the prisoner’s mother found her own daughter and began calling her to her, but the adoptive mother did not want to let the girl go. Then the schoolgirl decided to kill her adoptive mother and run away to her native one. The schizoid teenager was detained when she was on her way to her biological mother.

MY COCK WOULD SAFE HER

Women have killed more babies in the past 100 years than men have killed one another in all wars in human history.