Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Avoidance of being a simp can be exploited by volcels

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★
I'm not saying, that you should hit on every foid you see and give her all your money to be considered a truecel nor pushing my own standards on you

I think that we just have to be more consist about what we consider enough or too much effort. There were some guys, who complained while being able to achieve it because "if I was a chad foids would hit on me themselves wherever I go. I'm literally 5"11 so it's over:soy:".

I'd come up with a more detailed idea about that, but as a 2024 user and a retard I don't feel like the right person, so I'd just recommend to discuss it and eventually find someone more likeable and with more authority to make the official version

I'd come up with a more detailed idea about that, but as a 2024 user and a retard I don't feel like the right person, so I'd just recommend to discuss it and eventually find someone more likeable and with more authority to make the official version
dont be shy newfag make a high IQ post i believe in you

How do you approach?

The answer is: You don't.

Girls are the ones who initiate contact by sending indicators of interest. That's how it always is.
Yes, the guy is the one who does the 'approach', but he never does it out of the blue. A successful approach is always, I repeat, ALWAYS preceded by an indicator of interest from the girl.

A guy would never approach a girl out of the blue, because that would be creepy, obnoxious and harrassment. It's only an acceptable thing to do when the girl made the first step and gave you the signal that she's interested and that she's okay with you approaching her.
That is the difference between sexual harrassment and a romantic approach.

I came to that realization through many conversations with goodlooking and sexually successful guys. I asked them about girls and dating and it was always the same story. None of these guys were actually coldapproaching, or were randomly going up to girls they didn't know. Shit like that doesn't happen. All their success was based on girls giving them signals and they just picked up on it.

@AlexDelarge I can't reply for some reason but there are some issues with this:

1. Half of us (if not more) is autistic and won't notice subtle hints
2. With low self esteem of an incel you might mistake it with just trying to seem nice out of pity or fear of you
3. You're considering only one strategy of approaching them but in different situations it's less clear or more acceptable