Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AWALT is the ultimate blackpill

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
TLDR

THE UNIVERSE HATES YOU

When I was still a human being (more or less...) my wish was not being the Chad or receive the validation of every hole. I wanted to be the cursed hideous tragic hero who somewhere in his journey found that motherly and rescuing figure capable to dismantle my cloth of hatred by being the 0,001% that for some kind of innate mental-biological predisposition would find my face and my whole being perfect while being horrified by Chads and human males in general. At that point I couldn't care less if the rest of the universe was disgusted by me. All I ever asked was something mine and mine alone where humanity had no business. Was that too much of a request? That in the entire universe I could find a sanctuary where to build my world? A house in the woods, some animals, the unicorn foid. Stop.

Yes it was too much. My request ,while appearing humble in the surface, would actually imply to rewrite the whole human nature, the geometry of beauty and the idea of happiness and companionship itself of which I am the nemesis. The order upon which the universe is built cannot allow exceptions nor has any reason to do so. If anything even allowing the smallest of "liberties" such has the existence of 0,1% non Chad only women could lead to disasters.

Because nature knows well that by allowing that 0,1% of foids to have its own criterias of mate selection little by little the subhumans would abuse that tiny little glitch until our earth becomes the planet of the mutants.

For what exactly? Since when the coldness of cosmos took consideration of the happiness of the single entity when manifestating Its order? It would be pointless and, as I explained, threatening to the health of a specie in the long run. That's why I will never talk to a woman again. It's a lost battle against forces completely beyond our conceptual horizon that existed since the birth of time and maybe beyond. It would be like fighting against the most basic principles of physics. It's like throwing an apple from a tower and then another and another hoping sooner or later instead of going down it will stand still.

You can spend billions of millennia throwing apples and not a single time the force of gravity will make an exception. For the same reason you could create billions of earth like planets and inhabit them with billions of foids each and approach every one of them and not a single time you'll find one that finds 5 foot balding Turkish janitor gorgeous and Henry Cavill hideous.

But hey maybe a couple of showers and some therapy will change the structure of the space-time continuum itself. Just ignore what moves trillions of galaxies in the observable universe alone bro

Last edited:
read every word
water thread

If you disagree on even a single point of this you're still bluepilled.

53258.jpg

whos this mogss me

Not readin all that shit nigga
and who is AWALT

DIdn't read, but understood it instantly with my interdimensional powers

I’ve spent a lifetime looking for the unicorn.

She does not exist.

I don’t want to say that females are all robots, because they are not.
But in a way, they are all built the same way like machines.

Females universally agree on their ideal boyfriend.

One can try to become that ideal man, but one cannot change the female idea of the ideal man.

Funny thing is, females try to do it to us all the time.
All this fat acceptance and plus size model nonsense is females trying to convince men that landwhales are just as attractive as skinny women.

Sometimes Water can be Good

I’ve spent a lifetime looking for the unicorn.

She does not exist.

I don’t want to say that females are all robots, because they are not.
But in a way, they are all built the same way like machines.

Females universally agree on their ideal boyfriend.

One can try to become that ideal man, but one cannot change the female idea of the ideal man.

Funny thing is, females try to do it to us all the time.
All this fat acceptance and plus size model nonsense is females trying to convince men that landwhales are just as attractive as skinny women.
The number game puas propose is just harassing the same woman under a different avatar over and over again.