Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL B-But dick size doesn't matter

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Roasties make a whole podcast about loving big dicks, over for dickcels :feelsclown:

Dick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else

Please support our patreon goal of $10,000/mo so we can work on FDS Content full time!!​

"Please give us money to continue shitting on the gender that built the platform we exist on!"

- Women

Why do i get the feeling reddit cucks are going to donate to their patreon

Dick size only matters if foids are rejecting you because of your dick.
If you fail at any of the hundred stages before that, you don't need to worry about your dick.

700/M

So far

That´s funny how you can tell that they are fat dumb sheboons just by listening to their voices. Sheboon opinions really don´t matter :feelsokman: (for non-blacks), they are the simplest species on earth, about amoeba level, and the ugliest humans (if you can call them that) to ever exist (in TES5:Skyrim) .

You should be legally allowed to kill anyone who participates in femoiddatingstrategy
If you fail at any of the hundred stages before that, you don't need to worry about your dick.
Based

Is FDS even popular? I only hear about them from incels, never heard a foid mention FDS. I bet Eggy makes more money per stream than these roastie whales do.

its FDS, they are separate from your average woman as they are borderline retarded and honestly its only the ugliest and least desirable of chicks there. It's because of that, that they are so bitter.

I saw two dickpills browsing tinder today.

One chick that ended her description with "Size matters :feelsdevil:"

The other said "just looking for a sugar daddy but if you're better equipped in the pants than the average male than you can be fuck buddy".

Dick size matters because if you maxx everything a small dick encounter may be waiting for you to make all of that effort meaningless. Plus you will get cucked in a relationship.

Last edited:
That's why they fuck horses

I really cannot imagine how an incel will get in a position when a female will look at his dick, unless she is his urologist or something.

Theses foids sound unironically bitter, they probably aren't getting that much attention from Chad.

Dick size matters because if you maxx everything a small dick encounter may be waiting for you to make all of that effort meaningless. Plus you will get cucked in a relationship.
Ok, but if you don't get to a point that a foid gets to see your dick, why even think about it? It's like I'm not thinking about what to get my girlfriend on Valentine's day because I don't have a girlfriend and I probably never will.

My dick is like 6 inches at the very least (maybe 6.2 compared to an iPhone) and even then I feel that’s too small for most women

Please support our patreon goal of $10,000/mo so we can work on FDS Content full time!!​

"Please give us money to continue shitting on the gender that built the platform we exist on!"

- Women
Kek

Don't even dare talk about roasties flaps or they'll go apeshit about ''muhsojiny''. 10k a month for this shit by the way, what the fuck, as if talking about how much you want chad cock in your mouth for 1 hour requires any time or expensive equipment, fucking kill yourself.

- Women
10k for shitposting on reddit. That's a new level.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

this world is fucking insane

No one wants to see our dicks anyway
If I had a big schlong, I'd show it to foids without showing my face on the internet.