Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NEWSFLASH: WOMEN ARE HYPERGAMOUS SLUTS FOR ANDREJEW HUBERMAN

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6UNeIC6PQk

I agree, blame the CHAD, it is evil that Chads get greedy with the pussy, but for fucks sake, women need to be held accountable for their fucking hypergamy for once. No mainstream publication will ever have a headline about women needing to make sensible, realistic assessments about the men they date, they will never make the scientific case for HYPERGAMY. This kyke pop scientist displayed clear signs of erratic, untrustworthy, behavior throughout their engagement with the hoes he dates. THE DOOR WAS WIDE OPEN FOR THEM TO LEAVE, HE LEFT IT OPEN, BUT THEY STAYED BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB CUNTS HOPING FOR THAT CHAD DICK AND CLOUT. And now they are acting like rape victims-- like he jewed them or something. You fucking cunts jew yourselves.

Men don't have it nearly as bad in terms of delusions of what we can get. Contrary to what normies think, I don't think even 10% of incels would even feel comfortable sitting in the same room as a Stacy. Stacies simply are not on our league. So why even attempt to be within 5 feet distance of a Stacy whore? We are just gonna get creep shamed. It's only sensible to get the fuck out of that situation. So it's hilarious that some single ass mom with 2 kids thinks she feels so entitled to podcast scibro cock. Bitch you were lucky he even gave your used cunt the time of day.

IF THE GUY TREATS YOU LIKE SHIT MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PASSED HIM UP LIKE THE MEEK CHINK OR THE BALDING STEMCEL WITH A LISP YOU ALL PASS OFF WITHIN 5 secs, BUT NO, FUCKING HOES WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR CHAD AND ACT ALL SURPRISED LIKE YOURE SPECIAL LIKE HE DOESNT CHEAT ON YOU WITH 5 OTHER WOMEN.

THIS IS WHY INCELS GO ER.

Last edited:
It's all foids fault. Stop dating abusers and being surprised.

lmfao. CHad just doing Chad things. Its women who enable this. But taking responsbibility is something very foreign to foids.

andrew hubermann is the type of guy to shill semen retention while he has a rotation of prime JB pussy to nut inside everyday