Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Baby showers

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
★★★★
Siting around at a baby shower on suicide watch is poopy.

Aren't baby showers typically a women-only event? Apologies for my naivete, I've never been to one. Going to one as an incel must be concentrated sui.

Aren't baby showers typically a women-only event? Apologies for my naivete, I've never been to one. Going to one as an incel must be concentrated sui.
Mostly yes, also filled with husbands and fathers forced to go.

I've never been to one. It's when, the friends and family of a pregnant women give her a bunch of gifts, right?

dress up as a baby and ascend

Why are you forced to go?

I have never in my life heard of men being invited let alone allowed at baby showers but if I had to guess at why that changed it probably has to do with the fact that some femoids hate going to showers so they drag their simps along to ensure they are as miserable as she is.

I have never in my life heard of men being invited let alone allowed at baby showers but if I had to guess at why that changed it probably has to do with the fact that some femoids hate going to showers so they drag their simps along to ensure they are as miserable as she is.
simp=?

Lol at foids receiving gifts for this shit. They just lay there starfish position and don't do shit while the man does all the work. I'd turn down offers to go to these things

Glad my mom doesn't force me to go to one of those things