Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back of my hair is starting to get that mullet look

SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
It's 5th month of growing out and it's starting to look like a mullet and I just can't go to the hair executioner.:fuk: Do you have any good tips or tutorials on cutting the back of the head?

Mine is similar. Except my hair when its a bit longer it curls like like at those kid statues. It looks stupid as fuck. Alternative is to buzz cut myself and see how unsymmetrical my head is.

Mine is similar. Except my hair when its a bit longer it curls like like at those kid statues. It looks stupid as fuck. Alternative is to buzz cut myself and see how unsymmetrical my head is.
My hair is wavy (not very wavy, mid wave frequency) , but it has weird growth angle that makes all shorter lenghts up to 10 cm ugly as hell. I need to hide my skull shape, too. :shhh: I have to grow it out. My only obstacle is the mullet that keeps me inside my home. Barber will cut everything to the skull and I'll have to pay him 6$. :feelsohgod:

My hair is wavy (not very wavy, mid wave frequency) , but it has weird growth angle that makes all shorter lenghts up to 10 cm ugly as hell. I need to hide my skull shape, too. :shhh: I have to grow it out. My only obstacle is the mullet that keeps me inside my home. Barber will cut everything to the skull and I'll have to pay him 6$. :feelsohgod:
Yeah same. I envy guys with completely straight hair. This way it just looks unkempt. If you cut off the mullet part, then just looks like mr bean's black adder bowl cut :feelskek:

Last edited:
Yeah same. I envy guys with completely straight hair. This way it just looks unkempt. If you cut off the mullet part, then just looks like mr bean's black adder bowl cut :feelskek:
View attachment 1044191
Hmmm, so the only solution is to kill myself or escape to the forest?

Hmmm, so the only solution is to kill myself or escape to the forest?
You could wear a beanie until it grows out. Im just going with the flow, i dont care much how i look.

You could wear a beanie until it grows out. Im just going with the flow, i dont care much how i look.
Beanie? Good idea, but I can't wear it inside because profesor might say some shit about it.

Last edited: