Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My receding hairline is starting to become obvious

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
It's so cringe, I already look years younger than I actually am, and now my receding hairline is becoming more obvious. I do have thick nice hair, but this receding hairline is starting to really make me feel even worse. It will be a few years before I can spend 2000 to get a hair transplant

Any advice? (besides roping)

You could wear a cap but I'm guessing you won't.
I have a pretty cool beanie that says "IC XC NI KA" Which in greek means "Jesus Christ conquers" but because I only just stopped bulking, my face looks a little fat right now and probably will do until the end of May.

Mino + derma roller its the best combination that has halted or even saved so many guys from norwood reeaper in the meantime

Mino + derma roller its the best combination that has halted or even saved so many guys from norwood reeaper in the meantime
Does it just prevent receding hairline or will my hair grow back too?

Does it just prevent receding hairline or will my hair grow back too?
Depends on your genetics it can do both or just one
I just have slight edges mature hairline obviously im correcting my hairline by using derma roller and rosmarine oil

Shave your head Bro.

It's so cringe, I already look years younger than I actually am, and now my receding hairline is becoming more obvious. I do have thick nice hair, but this receding hairline is starting to really make me feel even worse. It will be a few years before I can spend 2000 to get a hair transplant

I am also receeding, my only advice, start working on it when its least obvious, dont wait til ur obviously balding, minox and finasteride, keep a clean scalp, and give proper moisture, try argan oil thats mixed

You must also surpress the dht, by using minox you're only providing blood to scalp, not removing underlying problem,

Get a dermapen, much faster and easier

2000 is def noy enough for hair transplant

You must also surpress the dht, by using minox you're only providing blood to scalp, not removing underlying problem,

Well i dont have MPB so thankfully dont need dht surpuression

Get some lavender/peppermint oil and put it on your norwooding hairline. Don't trust the jewish pharma that will give you full of side effects.

that's retarded idea buy some natural oils (lavender/peppermint) or even brew some tea like green and then when it cools down masage scalp with it they can block the dht. After a month of lavender oil 1-2x a day i can feel some hair starting to grow

Get some lavender/peppermint oil and put it on your norwooding hairline. Don't trust the jewish pharma that will give you full of side effects.
True, don't buy j00 pharma.

Most of the j00ish medicine gave me side effects.

your barber lying or its some illegal transplant
I just looked it up online and I can pay for it in monthly instalments, costing 70 per month, that's a pretty good deal

I just looked it up online and I can pay for it in monthly instalments, costing 70 per month, that's a pretty good deal
can u link?

True, don't buy j00 pharma.

Most of the j00ish medicine gave me side effects.
Plus in on mouse study they showed that lavender oil on week4 works only 5-10% slower than minoxidil ofc lavender had zero side effects. On humans it will take a month for first hair to appear and to achieve full effect at least 6-12 months.
At the 1st week of the experiment, less than 1% of hair growth was seen in all 5 groups. At the 3rd week, the PC, E1, and E2 groups showed 51%, 22%, and 36% of hair growth, respectively, and at the 4th week, PC, E1, and E2 groups showed 99.8%, 90%, and 95% of hair growth, respectively.

PC = minoxidil
E1 = lavender 3%
E2 = lavender 5%

At least you won't look years younger anymore.

Get a transplant or a fitted hairpiece (they look 100% real).