Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Back Seat Taxi Driver: The Night Drive Experience

the key is to find a nice safe spot to drive to at night and have a cigarette or two. this is a great cope especially on lonely weekend nights. even better if its a really warm summer evening.

don't drive to a shitty ghetto spot because you're just gonna get robbed and shot.

the key is to find a nice safe spot to drive to at night and have a cigarette or two. this is a great cope especially on lonely weekend nights. even better if its a really warm summer evening.

don't drive to a shitty ghetto spot because you're just gonna get robbed and shot.
Too bad I can’t night Drive anymore man it fucking sucks, I’m on probation and can’t go out after dark. One of my sweet copes ruined by FED NIGGERS.

so nice but I prefer being on the driver seat

Too bad I can’t night Drive anymore man it fucking sucks, I’m on probation and can’t go out after dark. One of my sweet copes ruined by FED NIGGERS.
Test