Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should i start fights with normies that kick my seat in the bus?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
Sometimes a normie sits behind me and moves a lot, they either kick my seat with their feet or just punch it. Idk what they do.

Every time it happens when the bus is late/ we have to wait for a long time. The pounding stops after 3 mins.

Should i just turn around and punch em?

Full blame would be put on you

Carry a gun and BAM BAM BAM.

Yes do it its lifefuel

Fighting back is literal lifefuel. Also don't say anything to them, just get up, walk over to them, grab them by their shirt and hit them.

Fighting back is literal lifefuel. Also don't say anything to them, just get up, walk over to them, grab them by their shirt and hit them.
The faggot that did this shit to me today got beat up heavy last week by another dude too for the 2nd time, i guess he never learns

Yeah fight them I did too

I'd just say, do what you think is right.

I remember when I was about 14 or 15, my family and I went to a movie or play, and there was this old man behind me (he was with other old cucks) who kept kicking me chair just for the shits of it, I told my dad and he turned around but that cuck asshole still continued. I am angered by the memory.

If there were no consequences, fight them, but if there are serious repercussions, don't. It's not worth it. Unless they're about to rob/rape you, then all bets are off.

Chuck Norris Punch GIFs | Tenor

i doubt youd do anything

Pull a Nikolas Cruz 2.0 on both of them

glowies really out here baiting man
lol im not a glowie and you know it .

if you really wanted to do it you would have done it and not made a thread on larpers.is

lol im not a glowie and you know it .

if you really wanted to do it you would have done it and not made a thread on larpers.is
its a 16-17yo kid. ik dudes that were 19 and got beat up by kids and still went to jail.

Listen to your instincts, sometimes is good to be angry sometimes is better to just wait them get bored of it
Sometimes a normie sits behind me and moves a lot, they either kick my seat with their feet or just punch it. Idk what they do.

Every time it happens when the bus is late/ we have to wait for a long time. The pounding stops after 3 mins.

Should i just turn around and punch em?

Shout at them. No need to get your hands dirty especially if it gets you in trouble. If they keep going, kick their ass.

Do it for ER.

I remember when I went to the cinema with my school year to watch a movie for history class, and a popular foid kept kicking my seat throughout the movie. When I turned around she laughed with her friends and said "sorry", and then she did it again. I was too high inhib to do anything.