Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back with a " bone " to pick. hehe

Virginp0wers2

Virginp0wers2

Recruit
★★
I forgot my password and couldnt recover it so havent posted in like a month. Some of you remember me as a truecel 21 Neetbux LDAR.

Is gambler still perma banned after escaping? And has twisted / other fakecels stopped having austimo and ascended? I would just like an update on important incel news tbh.

Welcome back, mate :).

Yeah, Gambler is permabanned, but he made several alts, and who knows there's probably one around

Twisted and other fakecels are still here. There was a guy here, recently admitting that he had 15 girlfriends lol.

Hey your changed your avatar back! (= Hope your doing ok man. Not surprised at all by gambler making multiple alts but i thought that fakecels /mentalcels like twisted would have left by now. Im guessing the fakecel numbers have grown then, most likely TRP and redpill morons.

Virginp0wers2 said:
Hey your changed your avatar back! (= Hope your doing ok man. Not surprised at all by gambler making multiple alts but i thought that fakecels /mentalcels like twisted would have left by now. Im guessing the fakecel numbers have grown then, most likely TRP and redpill morons.
What have you been doing during your spare time? :o

Yeah, I've changed back into my old avatar because you've requested. Another user here, also wanted me to change back into my old avatar. So by demand, I changed it back :).

just lol if u think gambler has ever truly left this place, even after getting perma'd.

hes made like 5 alts in like 2 days all banned kek

idkwattodowithlife said:
What have you been doing during your spare time? :o

Yeah, I've just my avatar because you've requested it for two times to change back into my old avatar. Another user wanted me to change back to my old avatar.

your sig pic is good too tho, ive mainly been playing a game called undertale which is apparently popular in 2014, just the usual LDAR stuff videogames.etc. Also went for 2 interviews and got rejected by both for unknown reasons ( though my baby face looks probably played a part).

Being away from the site was annoying because i couldnt talk to fellow incels, but i just decided to make a new account.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
just lol if u think gambler has ever truly left this place, even after getting perma'd.

hes made like  5 alts in like 2 days all banned kek

I thought he ascended tho, or am i confusing gambler with incelman?

Virginp0wers2 said:
your sig pic is good too tho, ive mainly been playing a game called undertale which is apparently popular in 2014, just the usual LDAR stuff videogames.etc. Also went for 2 interviews and got rejected by both for unknown reasons ( though my baby face looks probably played a part).

Being away from the site was annoying because i couldnt talk to fellow incels, but i just decided to make a new account.

I thought he ascended tho, or am i confusing gambler with incelman?

same person lol, + if u saw the " i escaped inceldom" post according to him it was a lie lel

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
same person lol, + if u saw the " i escaped inceldom" post according to him it was a lie lel

hmm, most be confusing him with someone else then. I remember in December somebody making a post about kissing someone an escaping. I guess i just assumed it was gambler for some reason.

Virginp0wers2 said:
hmm, most be confusing him with someone else then. I remember in December somebody making a post about kissing someone an escaping. I guess i just assumed it was gambler for some reason.

yea might be someone else, gambler claimed he escaped inceldom with sex or some shit kek