Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I follow my oneitis posted a “slutty confession” on her reddit along with revealing photos. Fml.

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
Years ago I followed my oneitis on reddit, but she had barely any followers and I think she forgot about the account. Recently though I realized she was active and checked, and sure enough this is what she posted. It shook me to my core so deeply that I haven’t posted on here in months, I think maybe even a whole year and I had to come back to update you on the state of my life. Reading how enamoured she is with some Chad, proud of how she would do anything to please him, it just makes me feel awful and all twisted up inside. She even wears a collar now because he “owns” her. When I knew her she was an innocent virgin who I thought I had a chance with. Now this? I need some honest opinions here. Below I’ve included the links of the post and photos I saw.

1. https://ibb.co/HHDDhB2
2. https://ibb.co/QmHmztq
3. https://ibb.co/VDKmFTH
4. https://ibb.co/pb7RJHZ
5. https://ibb.co/BV7pWdC
6. https://ibb.co/D5hVDYy

i;d rope if i saw my oneitis post that, i wouldnt be able to take that

Whore like any low/mediocre whore begs for attention online while being a cumrag irl.

Opinions on what exactly? She was never yours to begin with. Forget her and move on with your inkwell life. No such thing as an innocent virgin, just a ticking time bomb. You actively went and searched out her account and photos, don't put the blame on anyone but yourself.
Fair enough. I guess just opinions on how this happens. I swear reading that she sounded like a different person from the girl I grew up with. I just don’t understand how one big dick can make a girl act like a total robot and lose their entire personality.

i;d rope if i saw my oneitis post that, i wouldnt be able to take that
Yeah it’s fucking horrendous. I know the guy she’s talking about to and he’s honestly the worst because even though he looks like a Chad he doesn’t play sports, he doesn’t make a lot of money, he plays video games and watches anime all day while she clearly obsesses over him.

Yeah it’s fucking horrendous. I know the guy she’s talking about to and he’s honestly the worst because even though he looks like a Chad he doesn’t play sports, he doesn’t make a lot of money, he plays video games and watches anime all day while she clearly obsesses over him.
i'd be so sad... god now im imagining my oneitis doing the same thing

I can empathise with your situation, but I felt it best to just be really blunt. It really does suck that women are so easily corruptible and can deviate so far from the seemingly sweet and innocent teens they may once have been. There is no turning back for her now, she is fully a whore.
the transitioning is truly terrifying, especially if you've loved them before they turned

I can empathise with your situation, but I felt it best to just be really blunt. It really does suck that women are so easily corruptible and can deviate so far from the seemingly sweet and innocent teens they may once have been. There is no turning back for her now, she is fully a whore.
Yeah I think you’re right on that. Like I read that post about 4 times and was just shocked by it. How can one man have that much power over her to make her completely change and slut over him all day? I hate it.

the transitioning is truly terrifying, especially if you've loved them before they turned
Yeah I’ve been in love with her since she was 14. Truly a sweetheart back then, the only person nice to me at school. Even in her previous relationships I was jealous and all but she wasn’t like this. Now she meets this guy and everything has changed. It’s like she’s been brainwashed.

Yeah I’ve been in love with her since she was 14. Truly a sweetheart back then, the only person nice to me at school. Even in her previous relationships I was jealous and all but she wasn’t like this. Now she meets this guy and everything has changed. It’s like she’s been brainwashed.
im sorry man, my oneitis is probably gonna go through the same phase soon

im sorry man, my oneitis is probably gonna go through the same phase soon
The sad thing is part of me wishes she was like that for me I guess. But the other part of me feels like she’s been totally corrupted.

The sad thing is part of me wishes she was like that for me I guess. But the other part of me feels like she’s been totally corrupted.
does the guy even treat her well

No surprise. Oneitiscels need to realize, she is not different than the other girls/women. At. All.

does the guy even treat her well
Good question I honestly don’t know but it sounds like he just has sex with her whenever and wherever and bosses her around and she loves it.

Good question I honestly don’t know but it sounds like he just has sex with her whenever and wherever and bosses her around and she loves it.
damn

From what I can gather it appears that she always had this part of her in her to begin with. She was dissatisfied with her previous partners and wanted to be dominated, unbeknownst to her at the time. Do you reckon you would feel better or worse if she had gone out with you and had sex with you, been dissatisfied and then gone on to do this? Or is it worse that you never even had the chance to begin with? Over the course of a year she became a cum slut, she says. If they ever break up she is done for - it's either she is going to only enter relationships where the men are taking advantage of her which will probably lead to abuse, or she will settle for a betabux in the future (after she has been further ran through). It seems that she has 3 bodies or so, but the damage this man will do to her will leave a permanent mark on her.
most women do this, their fault tbh

From what I can gather it appears that she always had this part of her in her to begin with. She was dissatisfied with her previous partners and wanted to be dominated, unbeknownst to her at the time. Do you reckon you would feel better or worse if she had gone out with you and had sex with you, been dissatisfied and then gone on to do this? Or is it worse that you never even had the chance to begin with? Over the course of a year she became a cum slut, she says. If they ever break up she is done for - it's either she is going to only enter relationships where the men are taking advantage of her which will probably lead to abuse, or she will settle for a betabux in the future (after she has been further ran through). It seems that she has 3 bodies or so, but the damage this man will do to her will leave a permanent mark on her.
Yeah you’re exactly right I think. I’m kind of happy I never had sex with her, because if this all happened after that it would’ve crushed me even more I’m sure. At least hypothetically I can picture myself in his shoes without having the actual experience to prove to me that she hated it. If that makes sense. I don’t know it’s just depressing as hell to know that she’s getting herself so deep into this slutty lifestyle, she can’t come back from this it’s going to change her for good.

Nothing more to say other than that she found chad, everyone else before him never existed. Its ok man, you know we can all relate to how you feel although this is really bad.

Nothing more to say other than that she found chad, everyone else before him never existed. Its ok man, you know we can all relate to how you feel although this is really bad.
Yeah, so fucking painful.

14-20 I would say.
Meh. Despite what many will say here, not all foids start whoring at 11 (although it's way more common with the new generation, ngl). As I said, not a surprise at all.

Yeah, so fucking painful.
Also i want to elaborate on what another user said because i didnt read it because its that painful even to me. But, i think that the "good girls" as in those girls you see and believe to be trad or perfect end up being the sluttiest. I had a friend who managed to talk to this chick in Canada who was ultra religious shut in and in a few months he get her to send nudes and talk dirty. You could argue hornyness affects both genders but i think this goes to show there aint no true good girl.

I think back to my life and remember all my crushes... Probably many of them were secret whores.

Opinions on what exactly? She was never yours to begin with. Forget her and move on with your inkwell life. No such thing as an innocent virgin, just a ticking time bomb. You actively went and searched out her account and photos, don't put the blame on anyone but yourself.

BREAKING NEWS:

Foid is slut

Also OP, the only advice i can give is to stop following her life because you are just going to see things you dont wanna see. She is not yours anymore not that she ever was, just stop following the trail of shit and be surprised when it stinks. I wish you the best and if you wanna talk we are here.

holy shit dont simp for women man

This is your crush... Come on man you can do better. I would smash don't get me wrong but :feelskek:

cuckfantasies.is

Honest opinion? Suck it up. That's all you can do. That's women for you boyo. Your oneitis isn't special and rides the cock carousel like all others and probably doesn't remember who you are. Not saying it's easy but you're better off forgetting she exists. Unfollow her and avoid all contact, duh.

Whore like any low/mediocre whore begs for attention online while being a cumrag irl.
looks like the average whore to me , lol

You must preserve your dignity soldier

All women are whores, oneitis is cuckholdry

i am honestly amazed you fell in love with her when she looks like a complete whore from her looks alone.If i saw her on the street i would automatically assume she is getting her back broken by any tall black guy that passes along like most white chicks who look like her do.

but yeah i have a semi oneitis so i understand the pain.Luckily she is still young and possibly not fornicating,but it's probably only a matter of time before she does.

At the end of the day all women are whores who can easily become cum dumpsters for any chad. Sure if she is with christ,christ can change her but that's like 1 in a million type women.Most other women are complete whores who want to fuck,do drugs and murder their own babies and do nothing more then that/

Jfl you oneitis’d that whore? She has a tattoo she is disgusting

So you went to the same school as her? How do you know her reddit? I mean, most people don't link reddit to their real life identity, like they do facebook and to a lesser extent ig/twitter/tiktok etc

All women are whores, what did you expect?

legit makes me sad but whatever

YOUR ONEITIS LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING GUY WITH BROAD SHOULDERS JFL CUMSKIN FOIDS ARE DISGUSTINGLY MASCULINE :feelshaha:

YOU SURE THAT WHORE ISN'T A TRANNY? :feelsseriously:

After taking the black pill, posts like this just make me cringe. Imagine simping this hard over a hole that doesn't even know you exist. Plus stalking a hole online is a retarded way to spend your time.