Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Bad Boys Get Our Women and I'm Opting Out

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
So just by the fact that a man has thuggish looks, is 7+, is white, takes the opportunity to thugmaxxx/NTmaxxx/SMVmaxxx because he's predisposed to dating hot girls with his genetic make-up, he gets not only to form a relationship with a terra-Stacy but also nails her when he wants.

I have no idea what his future is like, but there is no way this man is a university graduate in a reputed university in a prestigious field. Instead, he's probably learned a trade in something like carpenting/any construction trade because he fucking can, because no matter what effort he pulls into his person, into his impact to society, into his spiritual consciousness and into his moral character, he will GET TO BANG A STACY THAT MOGS THE GALAXY BECAUSE THE WOMB THAT CARRIED HIM MADE HIM A THUGGISH, CHARISMATIC MAN.

I'm sitting right here on my computer and no matter what fucking attribute i improve, even if I find 3 Einstein theories of relativity worth of IQ, even if I gym until i'm an Olympian or even if I become the first trillionaire on this Earth, I just can't compete with the horseshit that is genetic lottery, as an arab vs a good looking white man. No matter how hard I try, the Stacy he's dating will be extraordinarily more excited vaginally by him than she ever could by me, all because the "stars were aligned" for him during his conception.

So, since I can't get the type of woman I want from society, I see no point in participating, even more so since Chads and Stacys would enjoy my labor. My new plan in life is to work one or two years, get enough money to complete my spiritual training in the Occult, and then go on welfare for the rest of my life.

It makes 100% total sense to me that a human being would choose to opt out of society if they are frustrated in terms of dating and are barred for life from getting the partner they truly desire. I'm aware that immigrants can't just land in a foreign country and expect to date the women there, but I'm 2nd gen and I'm not going back to Maghreb to find women there when I'm Canadian.

The two things that encourage me to work are righteousness and self-development, since not working to satisfy your material needs is devious and since work can help drastically improve your person with all your interactions with other human beings and how you have to persevere to get a day's work done.

VS

32496-37045a09779ca8715a53eae35d932e5a.jpg

For a girl which's physical identity I won't divulge here, but she is a Goddess. The battle is already fucking lost. I'm like Ethiopia trying to dab at the United States. I suppose I should grow some "confidence" but anyone rational could realize she's way more desirous, in terms of physicality, of this man rather than me, and looks trump any other dating factor no matter what normie fuckheads say about attraction. i could definitely grab a kiss from her if I were well versed in the Venusian Arts (read: PUA), but her choice of partner will be the same race, outgoing, outdoor loving, beard growing (I can't grow a beard), mafia looking man that probably barely passed regular high school.

So I don't give a shit about building civilization if I don't get what I want in return and I'll take the internal route of building my consciousness if the external world is out of reach by a set of rules governed by the Iron Clad Fist of DNA supremacy.

Fuck this shit.

Attachments

• 20180801_044952_000[1].jpg
    20180801_044952_000[1].jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 78
Didn't read most of this shit but I'm sure it's spot on. Effort:reward ratio for incels isn't worth it.

Incels put in 10 times the work than Chad to get 1/10th the pussy from a girl 10 years older with at least 10 guys worth of mileage. You just can't compete with a good face.

LDAR is the only fair option for most incels because 0 effort is 0 reward which is the only time when an incel's "work" is compensated correctly.

Incels put in 10 times the work than Chad to get 1/10th the pussy from a girl 10 years older with at least 10 guys worth of mileage. You just can't compete with a good face.

so brutally true that it hurts to even think about

I can get girls ten years older than me (I'm 55), the girls are 65+.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

-Incel motto

Th
that why.....or at least a lil further down...

That's why I've accepted I'm an Incel which I've known about for sometime and now decided to go MGTOW. Full on. Having trouble no fapping though but that's a work in progress.

Don't worry incels, you can be a skateboard user that hangs out with other tattoo wearing thugs to be with the same girl! Only look like this:

LOOKS DON'T MATTER BOYS

JUST THUGMAXXX