Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bad day for Reclusemaxxer

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
One of his alt on here got banned toaday and I got his retarded ass permabanned from .club.

Also Jfl at this bluepilled faggot probably a bot
Screenshot 2023 05 21 221343

Only problem is he might invade that forum with alts like he is doing to here. Oh well at least he is no longer welcome there.

Last edited:
Fuck racist people I hope they all die a slow excruciating death I’ve dealt with so much racism in my life being a shitskin in a white country it’s not even funny it’s pure ERfuel white people will never understand my pain and suffering I’ve been put through by racist bigots judging me and making assumptions because of the color of my skin that’s all people give a fuck about is the color of your skin why do people have to be so shallow I wish I could go ER on every racist person in my area ( in GTA5 )
His final words. Rest in pork.

Poor reclusemaxxer. He does truly belong here. I would lobby for his account to get unbanned if he weren't so fucking annoying with his endless spam posting

Couldve sworn i have seen this thread last year. Fucking matrix glitch

Regardless of wether he is a bot/troll or an actual autistic truecel, he broke the rules and was given way more chances than anyone else here ever would get: He did it to himself mang.

damn i still remember how him, @Incelius Savage and @HiddenUzer were the most active trio on .is truly some of the most fun times of the past year this forum got boring once they got banned and parted ways

damn i still remember how him, @Incelius Savage and @HiddenUzer were the most active trio on .is truly some of the most fun times of the past year this forum got boring once they got banned and parted ways
That was anything but fun recluse was annoying little faggot that me and others went straight to master to ban him
And hiddencuck is the biggest cuck and dishonest piece of shit for making those cucked threads also he had pussy

:feelsjuice: banning people is gay unless they're normies/foids