Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got arrested

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★
Hey, boyos.
Sorry for my sudden, unannounced absence as of late.
Some cels here thought I quit the forum or roped, but i still live... for now.
And when/if I do eventually rope, I will announce it on good 'ol IS so my final fate will be known.
Anyhoo, let's get on over to this here little update thread detailing my disappearance and return, shall we?

Ok, remember this: https://incels.is/threads/i-ascended.591166/

True story too, and unfortunately for me, I got busted by 2 jerkops who recognized me from the CCTV footage of me going ER on that foid.
I walloped her, knocked her off her feet and on her arse in a split second on a friday night, and when i strolled pass the entrance to that same alleyway on a sunday morning, 2 cops were investigating the area and recognised me.
I got arrested, put in a van, carted off to the station, and I spent the whole day and night in a cell at the station and appeared in court in the morning.
After spending all morning in a cell in the court house, I was called up over to the court room, and because this is the united cUcKdom I live in, the judges and juries were all boomers, foids and both.
They also kinda stupidly told me the name of my victim when they were detailing her recounting of the events on that cold friday night.
So yeah, her version of events was, she was meeting up with her mother and (likely step)father at some faggy resteraunt, and she took a shortcut through that alleyway.
She saw me and described me as a:

" man in his mid 30s wearing a black beanie, black long-sleeved shirt, black waistcoat with zips and black boots.
I could see he had an angry face, so I moved out the way for him."

I was wearing a black parka jacket zipped up and black shoes on that night too btw.

When I punched her and I ran off, she ran off too.
She was in shock, scared shitless, had some scrapes from falling on the ground, had a concussion and she thinks she lost conscious for a bit.
When she told her mummy and daddy what I just did, what happened, they called the cops on me, and she was oh sooo scared, she had to sleep in a bed with her mother.

The patheticness of foids never ceases to surprise me anymore.
They think they're equal to men, fuck off, seriously, just fuck right off.
Also, she was 18 too.
She most likely already had her first abortion, might even have it framed on her bedroom wall.

Good news is, I'm not going to prison... right now.
I'm due back in court n the 16th of may, I got a meeting with a probation office on the 10th of that month and I have a curfew.
I'm not allowed out of my flat before 8 in the morning and after 8 in the evening.
When I got released, I discovered my laptop and broken phone got confiscated by the police, thus why I've been AWOL lately.
The computers at the library also cannot access these forums.

I just got a used laptop from ebay for £74, this will suffice for the time being.
And for any fags on here accusing me of larping, I got paperwork proving this.
However, my scanner doesn't seem to work on my new laptop for some reason.
I'll use the scanner at the library tomorrow.

Questions please?

Last edited:
if you punched a man no one would have cared

Good to see you back bro, I really thought you roped it was sad.

Do you regret bashing that bitch?

if you punched a man no one would have cared
But because this was an 18 year old foid, the coppers will come down on me like a bag of bricks.
And these are they same cops who will break your door down and arrest you for posting mean and rude tweets too.

Good to see you back bro, I really thought you roped it was sad.

Do you regret bashing that bitch?
I regret getting busted.
I would have had it be a habit if I didn't.
It was kinda worth it though.

Why are you documenting your illegal activities online nigga :lul:

But because this was an 18 year old foid, the coppers will come down on me like a bag of bricks.
And these are they same cops who will break your door down and arrest you for posting mean and rude tweets too.
true, cops are too concerned over fucking words than actual crimes

Fucking based, these spoiled arrogant bitches should be put in their place.

true, cops are too concerned over fucking words than actual crimes
As long as I'm a good little autistic boy, I'll likely get off with a pat on the arse and a "don't do it again.".

Is there a news story on it anywhere, interested to see how the kike media reported it (if they did)

Fucking based, these spoiled arrogant bitches should be put in their place.
I've seriously been resisting the urge to punch them again.
I seriously despise their spoiled, arrogant, stuck-up faces.

Is there a news story on it anywhere, interested to see how the kike media reported it (if they did)
I'm not doxxing myself nigga.
I'll post the paperwork tomorrow, censored of course.
Also, this won't be enough to make it on mainstream news channels like the BBC or ITV.
Only local news at best, and they have not yet reported on it.

I'm not doxxing myself nigga.
I'll post the paperwork tomorrow, censored of course.
Also, this won't be enough to make it on mainstream news channels like the BBC or ITV.
Only local news at best, and they have not yet reported on it.
Fair enough

Based as fuck and ERpilled.

Do it again! And knock them out next time.

Punching foids is based, these sluts need to be taught a lesson. Fuck those cuck police officers who arrested you.

Punching foids is based, these sluts need to be taught a lesson. Fuck those cuck police officers who arrested you.
Foids need to be beaten down and hurt by men, it keeps them in line and reminds them whos in charge.
The muslims do it and it works well for them.

Fuck those cuck police officers who arrested you.
Dunno if they have wives or gfs, but if they do, their likely getting run through by all those chad bad boy criminals, niggers, pakis and druggies their trying to arrest.
Seriously, working in law enforcement is a cucked career, like working as a school teacher.

over when they find your .is account

When I got released, I discovered my laptop and broken phone got confiscated by the police, thus why I've been AWOL lately.
Once they find your posts here it will be beyond over.
They will say it was a misogynistic hate crime and lady justice will have no mercy for you. :feelscry:

I'm gonna need some kind of photography evidence to believe such outlandish larping.

Why are you documenting your illegal activities online nigga :lul:
3d security agent standing with thumb up, illustration with isolated white  background Stock Photo - Alamy

You sound pleasant at parties.

Dunno if they have wives or gfs, but if they do, their likely getting run through by all those chad bad boy criminals, niggers, pakis and druggies their trying to arrest.
Seriously, working in law enforcement is a cucked career, like working as a school teacher.

Are these drug addicts Chads too? Or subhumans that are "attractive" because they're so "bad ass"?

You'll be fine but I read the other thread for context before commenting, good job for making her pussy gush.

You'll be fine but I read the other thread for context before commenting, good job for making her pussy gush.
I certainly hope so.
The desk sergeant at the station and my solicitor told me that the prisons are full, and I looked this up too.
There really is a wee bet of overcrowding in UK prisons right now.