Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bad karma after masturbating

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
Any of you feel like your day will be ruined after you masturbate like badluck will follow you and everyone will feel disgusted by you (more than normal) a i noticed that no good will ever look at me for a second the day after i jerk off during normal days they would turn their head around me if i stare at them for long time

I masturbated today and ruined my whole family gathering because it made me angry

I masturbated today and ruined my whole family gathering because it made me angry
Same here brocel i feel like a total shit after i jerk off and suicidal thoughts kick in after i see my face in morror

Same here brocel i feel like a total shit after i jerk off and suicidal thoughts kick in after i see my face in morror
I think i was there 15 minutes then i got fucking angry and left, I had jacked off earlier due to being angry with High T, I guess im doomed to be angry either way! :reeeeee:

I think i was there 15 minutes then i got fucking angry and left, I had jacked off earlier due to being angry with High T, I guess im doomed to be angry!

:cryfeels: angriness is just the expression against the treatment we receive from soyciety

:cryfeels: angriness is just the expression against the treatment we receive from soyciety
Oh? in that case, I wish i had a golden AK with a drum mag!

HOT GAT or FUDD CRAP? 24K Kalashnikov or Golden Gopnick Garbage? -The  Firearm Blog

Maybe one of these

Black Rose Firearms| Century Arms 24k Gold Plated Micro Draco 7.62x39 AK47  Pistol

Last edited:
I don't know since I masturbate every morning.

I don't know since I masturbate every morning.
I masturbate to get less angry but it just makes me angrier xD Until i sleep and i feel calm again, its my drive to fullfill my male purpose but as an ugly guy my body doesnt understand the mind so it keeps telling me to do some redpill bs