Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bald currycel waiting for 2 hours (potential online date ghosted)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I know one FOB bald currycel at my university, a grad student. I saw him couple of times loitering at the undergrad student dorm, when I first saw him I was wondering what the fuck he is doing there? because we don't have any dorm for grads. When I asked him what he is doing there, he tried to BS me by saying he came to meet his "project mate" and some other shit.

Today I was working in a "Quite Study Lounge" at the student's center. Then I saw that bald freak coming in and sat at a place quite distant from where I was sitting. He did not notice me. The thing is that people from my department generally don't come to this QSL place since it's far from the engineering faculty building. It's spring break, so the campus is almost empty. What the fuck he is doing here? I come to this place sometimes since my lab is noisy from the construction work going on the upper floor. I have never seen that prick at this side of the campus. Then he sat putting his backpack on his desk started to poke his phone, looks like he is texting someone. That bald freak used to go to a particular university in the curryland where all the rich kids go, so he is kinda westernized. He was so into his phone that he did not notice I was staring at him. He did not take out his laptop or books or other shit from his bag, just sitting there looking at his phone. Then he went outside, I followed him sneakily to see what the fuck is going on from the distance. He was making a call. Then he came back, sitting at the same place looking at his phone. He also looked groomed (shaved his head squeaky smooth, and wearing brand clothes). Clearly he is waiting for someone. He sat there for straight two hours and then he left.

I guess he got some online date and they setup a meeting time/place at the obscure corner of the campus, and the bitch ghosted making the curry waiting for two fucking long hours straight. A complete kekfuel. It's over for curries.

LMFAO! Why dont you try and befriend him though?

Why the fuck are Curry’s even trying. Makes me angry.
1AD8DDA9 D0E1 47C5 AE17 E732C792293A

Curries when will they ever learn

The time and effort men exert just for the propect of sex, I don't understand.

U are the curry guardian angel

Some curries think they are even chads and end up treating you like shit.

Yup, looks like I need to blackpill him, otherwise that freak will keep pathetically waiting hours after hours and days after days like this, hoping for that long sought "white pussy" from his curry dreams.

maybe he was just waiting for a friend?

maybe he was just waiting for a friend?

It's 2018, guys don't wait for other guys for 2 fucking hours straight, if there are some issues, a guy generally calls and tells the other guy I won't be there today, let's meet again on monday. Or if they are close, one guy just shows up at other guys place, even no pre-notification is needed. Moreover, they don't need to fix an obscure meeting place on the campus.

It's 2018, guys don't wait for other guys for 2 fucking hours straight, if there are some issues, a guy generally calls and tells the other guy I won't be there today, let's meet again on monday. Or if they are close, one guy just shows up at other guys place, even no pre-notification is needed. Moreover, they don't need to fix an obscure meeting place on the campus.

true. just lol at him though, waiting 2 hours straight.