Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even truecels see me less than human

blackpilledagain

blackpilledagain

JestERmaxxed beancel
Even this 5'3, sub 3, dysgenic, unhygienic, low IQ (was in special Ed), fat neet, voicecel, chincel, spic used me. He lives in a trailer park so I bought him a PS4 pro for his birthday. He uninvited me from his trashy trailer but I eventually got over it. For Christmas he made a deal with me that I would buy him a PS5 if he pays me back half when he gets a job. After this he treated me like I was his buddy and invited me everywhere and I would do the same but I would just end up paying for everything. The last straw was when he asked to borrow $50 that I really need for bills and he admitted that he almost spending it on in-game currency. My well-being is worth less than his brain receptors. He's chilling at my place when he admits this so I confront him saying all he does is take from me. I only give but even that's not enough. He's most likely not going to pay me back for the PS5. ERfuel because I can't even have truecel friends.

Forgot to mention I gave him $300 headphones and told him not to break them. This retard broke them in the same month

Brutal this is why you never give anyone money

Brutal lesson

Even this 5'3, sub 3, dysgenic, unhygienic, low IQ (was in special Ed), fat neet, voicecel, chincel, spic used me. He lives in a trailer park so I bought him a PS4 pro for his birthday. He uninvited me from his trashy trailer but I eventually got over it. For Christmas he made a deal with me that I would buy him a PS5 if he pays me back half when he gets a job. After this he treated me like I was his buddy and invited me everywhere and I would do the same but I would just end up paying for everything. The last straw was when he asked to borrow $50 that I really need for bills and he admitted that he almost spending it on in-game currency. My well-being is worth less than his brain receptors. He's chilling at my place when he admits this so I confront him saying all he does is take from me. I only give but even that's not enough. He's most likely not going to pay me back for the PS5. ERfuel because I can't even have truecel friends.
no one wants to be around us it’s a fucked up world

brocel stop spending money on others to get them to like you. i used to do the same and the only thing it does is make you seem like a doormat whos willing to bend over for whatever

Never betabux for anyone you're better off eating junk food at home

Hispanics can be as truecel as possible and not realize it

It feels like being hispanic automatically puts an nt halo on you no matter how bad your stats are you’ll still be accepted

Unless your hyper autistic

It feels like being hispanic automatically puts an nt halo on you no matter how bad your stats are you’ll still be accepted
Only works for ones not Americanized. Most of my irl "friend" group is all nt Hispanic khv

Only works for ones not Americanized. Most of my irl "friend" group is all nt Hispanic khv
True, but most I’ve seen aren’t beaners arent assimilation tryhards like gooks are