Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Bald or wig?”

wig looks better, but he's ugly with or without it

Wig definitely

If i bald i would never wear a wig, imagine walking in the middle of the street and that shit falls in the ground ? :giga:
I know its not that easy to happen, but the awkwardness would be brutal

If i bald i would never wear a wig, imagine walking in the middle of the street and that shit falls in the ground ? :giga:
Just always prepare a second one in your bag theory

Exactly.

Wearing a wig would mentally tire me out. I am bald barely got any hair left and yeah it looks gigaugly but wig is not the solution.

People can tell you are wearing a wig on closer inspection and it will always be fucking akward when its obvious you are faking your hair. Wig is not an option, its pathethic to wear one, its not like fakeup at all.

This is why I am going to get a hair laser surgery instead. Because its IMPOSSIBLE to tell it from real hair. It looks real. Also nobody knows about it anyway so its not like anyone will question it. And its relatively cheap to top it all off.

The only downside is you will only ever have 1 haircut but I take that over being bald EVERY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6UnTT4KMMc

Look at that difference. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: This is what im getting

Exactly.

Wearing a wig would mentally tire me out. I am bald barely got any hair left and yeah it looks gigaugly but wig is not the solution.

People can tell you are wearing a wig on closer inspection and it will always be fucking akward when its obvious you are faking your hair. Wig is not an option, its pathethic to wear one, its not like fakeup at all.

This is why I am going to get a hair laser surgery instead. Because its IMPOSSIBLE to tell it from real hair. It looks real. Also nobody knows about it anyway so its not like anyone will question it. And its relatively cheap to top it all off.

The only downside is you will only ever have 1 haircut but I take that over being bald EVERY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK.

Only works if you have a warrior skull. Tbh I’d rather wear a wig than expose my ugly skull

Exactly.

Cap is much better than a wig tbh, it is cheap and helps to hide the face

Chad walks past and knocks your wig off in front of a group of Becky’s. They laugh and take photos. Why risk it?

I hide my whole face with face mask + sunglasses + hood on whenever I go outside :feelsLSD:

Only works if you have a warrior skull. Tbh I’d rather wear a wig than expose my ugly skull
????

If I am fucking bald then what does it matter what skull I have.

Its either

1. Get a hairline

2. Stay bald

lol literally no downside only benefit

And trust me. If you are bald you would not want to wear a wig.

People CAN TELL you are wearing a wig. Its OBVIOUS on closer inspection. And there is a shittons of maintance with wig. And you cant do a lot of shit like swim etc, etc... When you sweat its also bad.

You will 24/7 stress out about if people can tell your wig is fake or not. And trust me they will. You will worry about it CONSTANTLY.

Why would you do this to yourself?

Either get a hair transplant or micrpigmentation both are giga superior options to a wig which looks fake asf and anybody would be able to tell if you get close.

Sure from far away nobody will tell. But if you are talking to a woman 1 on 1 she WILL tell. And then SHE will INSTANTLY reject you. Men cant do fakeup its not allowed by women standards. If she sees you are bald and you are wearing a wig ITS A GIGA FUCKING TURN OFF for women trust me. She would reject you instantly and it would be akward asf FUCK THAT.

True.

But cap doesnt solve anything.

Its the same reason I like wearing hoodies, they hide my subhuman hairline. But it doesnt solve anything because if I want to talk to a woman I have to take my hoodie off and then she sees my subhuman hairline so its only a sideline solution for the time being.

True.

But cap doesnt solve anything.

Its the same reason I like wearing hoodies, they hide my subhuman hairline. But it doesnt solve anything because if I want to talk to a woman I have to take my hoodie off and then she sees my subhuman hairline so its only a sideline solution for the time being.
Depends on what you want to solve. If you have a fine hairline but a hideous face + tism, it's just throwing away money. I use just accept you're subhuman and rot theory.

Depends on what you want to solve. If you have a fine hairline but a hideous face + tism, it's just throwing away money. I use just accept you're subhuman and rot theory.
?????

If you have a good hairline why would you do this in the first place jfl

this is only for people like me who are bald and disgusting asf. I look like I am 50+ NGL. And ONLY the hair makes it 100000x worse..

No hair ages you so fuking hard its amazing. If I had this surgery done I would look my age finally not like a fucking 40+ rotcel like i DO NOW

I am 26 and I look like I am 45+ coz of my balded asf head its so sad. Soont his will end. I will hve this surgery as soon as I leanmaxx and ocmpete my gymmaxx in 1 year tops I am aiming.

im done fucking around its now or never

now or I blow myself up ngl tbh tbh in minecraft I mean I kms if I fail this no point being on this gay earth anyway if I cant ascend

????

If I am fucking bald then what does it matter what skull I have.
I guess he was talking about in some cases like Zidane, where he have good bones, so even if he bald/shave his head, it wont matter too much
12188_zidane_x_1400x788.jpg

?????

If you have a good hairline why would you do this in the first place jfl

this is only for people like me who are bald and disgusting asf. I look like I am 50+ NGL. And ONLY the hair makes it 100000x worse..

No hair ages you so fuking hard its amazing. If I had this surgery done I would look my age finally not like a fucking 40+ rotcel like i DO NOW

I am 26 and I look like I am 45+ coz of my balded asf head its so sad. Soont his will end. I will hve this surgery as soon as I leanmaxx and ocmpete my gymmaxx in 1 year tops I am aiming.

im done fucking around its now or never

now or I blow myself up ngl tbh tbh in minecraft I mean I kms if I fail this no point being on this gay earth anyway if I cant ascend
I mean, if you are a manlet (aka less than 5'10/5'11), have a hideous face AND are balding, your surgery won't fix anything. That's what I mean. If you otherwise have "passing" features, and are also NT because the NTpill is real, do it. But otherwise, it's simply done, and the whole surgery is throwing away money and useless cope.

I guess he was talking about in some cases like Zidane, where he have good bones, so even if he bald/shave his head, it wont matter too much
yes I guess in those cases its whatever tbh tbh

true tbh

but in those cases they are not incel so its whatever

Don't know who Zidane is, but yes, that's what I mean.

I mean, if you are a manlet (aka less than 5'10/5'11), have a hideous face AND are balding, your surgery won't fix anything. That's what I mean. If you otherwise have "passing" features, and are also NT because the NTpill is real, do it. But otherwise, it's simply done, and the whole surgery is throwing away money and useless cope.
Why?

It would make you look better so how is it a useless cope. I will do it because what else am I supposed to do jfl

If I am going to have your attitude I might as well just kms already and declare it as over.

Why?

It would make you look better so how is it a useless cope. I will do it because what else am I supposed to do jfl

If I am going to have your attitude I might as well just kms already and declare it as over.
I just mean, if you otherwise have inkwell features, it seems just useless. You can't dress a pig up in a tailor-made suit, expensive jewelry, it still is a disgusting pig. If you think it would help you to ascend, just do it, I'm not trying to get you on my side or shit. It just was my opinion.

I just mean, if you otherwise have inkwell features, it seems just useless. You can't dress a pig up in a tailor-made suit, expensive jewelry, it still is a disgusting pig. If you think it would help you to ascend, just do it, I'm not trying to get you on my side or shit. It just was my opinion.
ok

but I think eveyr little improvements help

Being bald is suifuel, cant imagine how balding people feel. I feel for my baldcels

Bald moggs that beaver fur.