Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Bald vs short

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date

What’s worse being bald or being short ?

• Total voters
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Its over for both LDAR

short
not close

Depends how short of course, 5'8 bald beats turbomanlet with luscious hair.

manletism
if manlet + bald then it never began

Depends how short of course, 5'8 bald beats turbomanlet with luscious hair.
Like me. I'm a turbomanlet with luscious Eren yeager hair. Even conditioned. But it doesn't matter because the universe brutally ended me

Depends on just how short, and how my skull shape would be. :feelsjuice:

Well, I'm balding, but kinda short too (5'9"). Honestly been told that my hairline is the main reason of rejection, so I gotta swing to that. Thinking of just shaving everything off at this point. Maybe I could pull off the look.

Maybe I should clarify my vote to be "Balding" instead of just "bald" in that case.

Well, I'm balding, but kinda short too (5'9"). Honestly been told that my hairline is the main reason of rejection, so I gotta swing to that. Thinking of just shaving everything off at this point. Maybe I could pull off the look.

Maybe I should clarify my vote to be "Balding" instead of just "bald" in that case.
Try running hat game

manletism
if manlet + bald then it never began
Bruh yesterday when i was shopping late in the evening i saw a tallchad walking by in his hoodie like everything is fine in the world, Mogs me, Guy musta be 6.2 or something i felt so small at 511, Almost everyone is 6 to 6.4 here, But i had to go there as i wanted another type of soda, Now i mostly order online and someone will knock on the door with my copes ready to ingest