Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you guys cry?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date

How often do you guys cry?

• Every day

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Often

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Never

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed GREY LIVES MATTER
★★
Cried the last time a few weeks ago after months. Probably wont be able to cry for another few months or years again

Cried the last time a few weeks ago after months. Probably wont be able to cry for another few months or years again
Brootal. I broke down today after like 3 months of not crying

Been about 4 years. Don't think I will again for a very long time

I feel like crying very often but i hold it back. Ost and moments in videogames draw out nostalgia in me and makes me want to cry. Watching testimonials of people who suffered in life also, especially if their life story is relatable, i hate people who romanticize hard, shitty life, pains, loneliness and suffering.

I feel like crying very often but i hold it back. Ost and moments in videogames draw out nostalgia in me and makes me want to cry. Watching testimonials of people who suffered in life also, especially if their life story is relatable, i hate people who romanticize hard, shitty life, pains, loneliness and suffering.
I get what you mean but crying isn't going to help anything and it's a foid trait. I'm not saying I've never cried or anything. I have before while laying in bed and thinking about my life and how lonely it's going to be. Nowadays I just hold it in and bite my lip, try to use the energy for something else.
It's over

I get what you mean but crying isn't going to help anything and it's a foid trait. I'm not saying I've never cried or anything. I have before while laying in bed and thinking about my life and how lonely it's going to be. Nowadays I just hold it in and bite my lip, try to use the energy for something else.
It's over
I think it helps a tiny bit. It at least makes me feel a little better after but I still don't like crying tho

It's over
Yeah, im holding it back also, especially in front of others.

the cure 80s GIF