Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Baldcel copes

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Jesus Christ human coping abilities have no limit
"I love that I've lost my legs in an accident! They were such a hassle! I had to wash them, wear socks, spend enormous amounts of money on shoes and now I simply hop in my wheelchair and I'm ready! :soy:" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/iz8c2r/_/g6hcmw0/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/iz8c2r/_/g6hn30r/

additional jfl @ their usernames

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/iz8c2r/_/g6il9lq/

>There's no balding induced suicide.
"everything I don't like doesn't exist"
>And there's also TONS of treatments
minoxidil and finasteride (and dutasteride if you're lucky to live in one of the few countries that approved it for hairloss treatment)
the first one will fuck up your skin, the second one will fuck up your hormones
using both at best slows down hairloss a bit, but it's very likely that they'll do nothing or barely anything
>TONS of research done on balding
both these treatments were found out by accident (minoxidil for hypertension, finasteride for prostate)

"Walking was tedious, i'd rather be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life"

Inceltear cucks now gatekeeping suicide. JFL

"Walking was tedious, i'd rather be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life"
Kek explode 2

Besides, these boys are into pseudoscience hardcore. Isn't it a commonly held wife's tale belief that balding means you more testosterone than normal?
>They are into pseudoscience.
>Balding = more testosterone than normal.

Someone doesn't know about 5-OH-T and miniaturization of hair follicles.

It is not about convenience but about not looking like a subhuman JFL.

Edit: >fucking potato.

>They are into pseudoscience.
>Balding = more testosterone than normal.

Someone doesn't know about 5-OH-T and miniaturization of hair follicles.
What are you even gonna do with more T levels when you can't get sex? I have high T and I'm miserable.

the first one will fuck up your skin, the second one will fuck up your hormones
using both at best slows down hairloss a bit, but it's
Gotta disagree, been on fin/min for 1 year and completely stopped my hairloss in its tracks. At worst it only slows down hairloss "a bit" at best it does as advertised, stops hairloss completely.

Everything else is correct, bald men who say being bald is better are the hardest copers on the planet. Just because Jason Statham is the EXTREMELY RARE case of looking better bald doesn't mean hardly anyone else is. Even most Chad's look creepy fully bald.

It's a sick joke they havent cured it yet. Should be an old world problem but fuck mens problems am I right?

According to that logic no one would ever pay for some soy hairstylist to do their hair. No gel or other hairstyling product for men would exist. Every guy would just shave their hair and be done with,

As I said, being bald is a shit. My own hair began to thin out on the top of my head. But I'm ugly even with hair. So in my case a cope is justified.
So it can't get any worse.

My hairline has begun to recede, I just accept it by realizing that I'm 0/10 with hair and will be 0/10 without hair.