Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding at age 20

J

Jesper

Self-banned
-
JFL i took a picture of the top of my head and i'm clearly balding in the front, especially the temples. I was aware of it since highschool, but it still hurts being reminded of it. It really looks horrible and ugly. On top of that i have a big forehead :feelsbadman: Last time i had a full head of hair was when i was 15 and i took buzzcuts back then lol

Tbh it looks somewhat decent after i shower and maybe the day after until it returns to it's old normal look. I have no idea why but it tends to hide my flaws well so i use this 'cheat code' when i have to go somewhere. I just hope the balding won't get worse till at least when i'm 30.

I would have used minoxidil, except i'm a broke student kek and my parent's aren't really fond of me using these type of products so they wouldn't throw their money for this. I'm from a country where the average pay is 550 euros monthly (actually lower in reality among the peasants) and spending x amount of money a year on hair products isn't deemed worth it.

What hurts even more is seeing most guys around your age have a full healthy set of hair while you look like a sickly person.

Compared it to the norwood scale, It's a NW 3, or NW 2.5 at best.

Last edited:
can't relate
hairflip-fabulous.gif

only good trait I have is my hairline

I started balding when I was 13, and it was actual balding, I basically had no hair on my scalp by the time I was 18.

If you can, go to a dermatologist ASAP.

I started balding when I was 13, and it was actual balding, I basically had no hair on my scalp by the time I was 18.
Brutal, sorry to hear about that.
I went a few years ago, told me it's normal if you're male, wrote me a receipt for something liquid to put on my scalp alike minoxidil for a month. Didn't do shit for me.

That has to be a joke. Brutal if true

Look into generic forms of Finasterid, it basically costs nothing (atleast where I live), you just have to cut the 5mg pills into 4 pieces.