Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never wanted to be born

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I truly hate life but I don't have the guts to take of my own life and it's because of the possibility of burning in hell, I'm not religious but I don't know what happens after when I die, I do believe that I will not live to a big age at least, time goes by very quick and it will not be that long before that happens

You need to sneak into a frat party at your college with a pump action shotgun snd start spraying into the crowds of teenagers

Same here. Life feels more like an imposition or a curse than any kind of gift.

You need to sneak into a frat party at your college with a pump action shotgun snd start spraying into the crowds of teenagers
(In Minecraft) (In GTA V) (In videogame ofc)

Same. I only get one life so why do I have to spend mine being ugly, retarded genetic trash? What did I ever do to deserve these shit genes?

Im jealous of the Souls, of the Unborn.
They must be in a peaceful place, a world far away from here.... Maybe on the other side of the universe, in a different dimention

Same here, I hope I don’t live to an old age that’d be torture living till my 80s

Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live