Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Balding tallfaggot complains how Japan is racist

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
This faggot likes to boast about how he is tall and in japan but completely ignores the fact he is a balding subhuman and the only reason he went to japan is to try and seamaxx but the Nihonjon weren't having none of it.He also made a video complaining how Japan is racist.If Japan is so racist faggot then leave.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lha21GQeadA

But Japan was supposed to be anime sushi kawaii hentai :feelstastyman:

I am glad that NTfaggots don't feel welcomed there. That place is meant for autists.

"Muh japanese always welcome foreigners" :feelstastyman:

I am glad that NTfaggots don't feel welcomed there. That place is meant for autists.
There is also one faggot innthe comments saying "but when they come here they demand to be treated well" lmao nobody wants to visit your nigger crime infested cities what are you talking about jfl

There is also one faggot innthe comments saying "but when they come here they demand to be treated well" lmao nobody wants to visit your nigger crime infested cities what are you talking about jfl
View attachment 1131282
Never began for these weebs. Better to leave Japan alone. It's greater when nobody visits it.

fucking retard

Height mogging is so incredibly socially powerful that regular tallfags will move continents just to feel it regularly. 6’1” faggots don’t feel big enough in the USA where they’re only above average, so they move to Asia so they can feel like a big man all the time.

Of course, some 6’5” dude doesn’t have to worry about this because he receives the same power anywhere on Earth.

Knew a guy in college that was 7’1”. Can’t imagine how it must change the male psyche to never encounter a man taller than you.

The tallfag was there just to take advantage of his height and he is upset it didn't work. One of the reasons I hate tallfags is that they want everything handed to them. He probably thought he could intimidate the locals and failed.

Mateguarding, some asians actually do it?

Their country, their rules. Deal with it.

He is right, chinks are indeed racist....... Towards other chinks.

Japan should be racist. Hopefully they'll have the balls to continue being racist for when the hundreds of thousands of migrants go over there.

This faggot likes to boast about how he is tall and in japan but completely ignores the fact he is a balding subhuman and the only reason he went to japan is to try and seamaxx but the Nihonjon weren't having none of it.He also made a video complaining how Japan is racist.If Japan is so racist faggot then leave.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lha21GQeadA

as a frenchman, trust me, japan should be as racist as they can

The tallfag was there just to take advantage of his height and he is upset it didn't work. One of the reasons I hate tallfags is that they want everything handed to them. He probably thought he could intimidate the locals and failed.
Tallfag behavior is the closest men can get to foid behavior.

View attachment 1131282
Jfl at thinking Japanese want to go to the west

Yeah japanese are very racist in fact, it's racial based, not language or nationality.

Japan should be racist. Hopefully they'll have the balls to continue being racist for when the hundreds of thousands of migrants go over there.
It's over for Japan once the arabs get there.

sexpats should be killed on sight

Man from a place so racist that being an Asian male is guaranteed inceldom complains about Japan giving him the same treatment.