Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy BAN ALL HOLOCAUST DENIAL AND ANTI SEMITISM ON INCELS.IS

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
SHALOM YOU FLITHY GOYIM. MY NAME IS MODERCI GREENBLATT HERE TO SAY THAT YOU FLITHY GOYIM SHOULD STOP DENYING THE HOLOCAUST

REMEMBER THE 69 GORILLIAN JEWS MADE INTO BARS OF SOAP AND LAMPHSADES. MY GRANDFATHER WAS KILLED BY HITLER HIMSELF WHEN HE PUT HIM ON THE ROLLERCOASTER OF DEATH

THE HOLOCAUST IS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPNEDED IN HUMAN HISTORY. ALL HOLOCAUST DENIERS SHOULD BE SENT TO PRISON FOR LIFE.

ANTI SEMTISM SHOULD ALSO BE BANNED. IT LIES ABOUT JEWS AND CLAIMS WE CONTROL THE WORLD WHEN WE DO NOT

(((OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN)))
Holocaust6
149 1491223 transparent happy meme png happy merchant color

Antisemitism is worst crime for filthy disgusting Goyim can ever commit you all need to prepare for the ((((great reset))))) and any goyim who complain will be sent to a WEF labor camp!!!!

I unironically like Jews and Israel. I wish I could fuck an IDF hottie and kill Palestinians together. I'd never cut off my foreskin for a woman though.

I unironically like Jews and Israel. I wish I could fuck an IDF hottie and kill Palestinians together. I'd never cut off my foreskin for a woman though.
But do they like you?

But do they like you?
Israelis have no natural affinity for Indians and a hypothetical Jewish kid would totally bully me to attract blonde Stacey. It's just the blackpill. But I do like Jewish tits.

@Sneir bring Zyklon B

disgusting intake

Israelis have no natural affinity for Indians and a hypothetical Jewish kid would totally bully me to attract blonde Stacey. It's just the blackpill. But I do like Jewish tits.
fucking cucked reasoning this derserve a ban!

BTW I hate Amerikkka and bombing the USS Liberty was based af.