Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ban any "I saw ugly dude with girl" psyop

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★

Stuff like this is so clearly psyop made by reddit troon infiltrators to mock us and self-screenshot titled "incel almost realizes looks don't matter" and niggas are too stoopid to notice

No, I have NEVER seen an actual ugly shit BELOW THE AGE OF 30 with a "GF", the only personaliteehee maxxers were all born before the existence of internet, there's not even any "outliers" there's ALWAYS a catch, for example the guy in mentioned thread was probably tall, white & not even ugly and the foid was probably not all that, this nigga is either brainwashed by gynocracy and looksfag.org to underrate all men or the situation didn't happen at all

The only ugly zoomers with gfs you'll ever see is white LTNs with noodlewhores or with some fat goblina

I see plenty of ugly dudes with foids when im in the big city

ignore any threads made by grAY's talking about rape and this trope, their infiltrators.

I only knew one unattractive male who was married and he was moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed, educationmaxxed. And guess what? His wife divorced him.

Stuff like this is so clearly psyop made by reddit troon infiltrators to mock us and self-screenshot titled "incel almost realizes looks don't matter" and niggas are too stoopid to notice

No, I have NEVER seen an actual ugly shit BELOW THE AGE OF 30 with a "GF", the only personaliteehee maxxers were all born before the existence of internet, there's not even any "outliers" there's ALWAYS a catch, for example the guy in mentioned thread was probably tall, white & not even ugly and the foid was probably not all that, this nigga is either brainwashed by gynocracy and looksfag.org to underrate all men or the situation didn't happen at all

The only ugly zoomers with gfs you'll ever see is white LTNs with noodlewhores or with some fat goblina
Straight up facts.

Most of the time even, I see MTN/HTN men with absolute obese goblin women in my generation. It's actual suicide fuel. No wonder why the rest of the bitches just want Chad.

Walmart couples don't count because they were before our time. Gen Z and late Millennial women only care first and foremost about looks.

Most of the time even, I see MTN/HTN men with absolute obese goblin women in my generation. It's actual suicide fuel. No wonder why the rest of the bitches just want Chad.

Walmart couples don't count because they were before our time. Gen Z and late Millennial women only care first and foremost about looks.
:yes:They really think just because some 40yo roastie has a bald fat betabux then it's an anti-blackpill example of "ugly dude with gf"

Inceldom is primarily a zoomer issue and there is absolutely NONE truly ugly man below 30 with "GF", even "outliers" don't exist anymore

yeah it doesn't exist, never saw it in my entire life, i think what many of these people see are not only older couples but they mistakenly see brother and sister or orbiter and foid and think they are in a romantic situation

Last edited: