Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Adoring Fan
Before anyone replies I'm guessing it was over discord drama like any anime avi would be banned over.
guy had a tranny server which pushed “pinkpill” (just become a tranny bro) and was “online dating” one inactive crossdresser I also permabanned a couple of days ago.

guy had a tranny server which pushed “pinkpill” (just become a tranny bro) and was “online dating” one inactive crossdresser I also permabanned a couple of days ago.
Jesus

Good work and good riddance

@Adoring Fan
Before anyone replies I'm guessing it was over discord drama like any anime avi would be banned over.
No one has ever banned for having anime avi

Damn..

I’m glad to see that faggot gone then.

Let The homie @Ritalincel loweffortmaxx mods. Its in his dna. Would you tell a lion to stop eating Meat? :feelscry:

gas all trannies and pinkpill supporters tbh, they fool weak males and youngcels into taking hormone therapy and become trannies. Knajjd finally doing the right thing

Riceman temped. I wonder if it was by bluepilled content.

Damn lmao.. it seemed like he is a nice poster,normal guy. I didnt know this.dissapointed tbh.

GJ.

zyklon b for fags and tranny enablers

How do you know this, out of curiosity? Like how can you see other servers people run? Or did he tell you

Why was @Riceman temp banned? His posts about ricecels are blackpill gold.

In just talking shit really, I think @RageAgainstTDL would agree with what the ricemen would say

But as @KilluminoidBR wondered, he probably got banned for theorising about “masculine aura” or something

The mods need to elab

Forum. They monitor us beware what you send in PMs.
no, man. xenforo allows it but they have that setting turned off. at least if @i_a_m_i is to be believed :feelswhere:

Tranny recruiters are the worst kind of predator. Glad they're getting banned

no, man. xenforo allows it but they have that setting turned off. at least if @i_a_m_i is to be believed :feelswhere:
Knajjd said when asked how he discovered someone was a tranny, "they think we can't see pms" so the mods must view them sometimes, perhaps only when they suspect something like a faggot or tranny?

I don't understand what's up with tranny stuff recently on the forum. are those people losing their minds? fucking disguisting

Tbh I have to say that mods are based
Why was @Riceman temp banned? His posts about ricecels are blackpill gold.
But he literally only posted about riceceldom even if it wasn't related to the topic lol

I don't understand what's up with tranny stuff recently on the forum. are those people losing their minds? fucking disguisting
Yes. Or some people are so sick of being oppressed as a male that they want to gain female privilege.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KING IS BACK KING IS BACK KING IS BACK KING IS BACK KING IS BACK

@King_Gigacel REEEEEE WELCOME BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sniffles needs to be back.
Crustaciouse needs to be back.
Ritalincel needs to be back.

i will miss @Adoring Fan , but he angered the ((( mods )))

i did not check any PMs, nor can i do that. some people they've fallen out with were kind enough to help.
That’s what the (((mods))) want us to think.

Nah, just fucking around. I trust you.

That’s what the (((mods))) want us to think.

Nah, just fucking around. I trust you.
i woun't dobt mods being able to see PMs, it's not like they are encrypted or anything

PMs can be seen if they are reported.
Serge and master can see them too, I believe, but it's not like they're just going through everyone's PMs...

HUUUUUGE COPE

the mods technically can't see PMs, but guess who can?
SergeantIncel
Who cares? He has more important shit to do than read our PMs. I don’t even use PMs anyway unless someone messages me first.