Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Emojies me

Can we just lock this thread already? Why are we discussing bans of people?

This thread turned into an excuse to postmaxx, and shitpost “Free X” dozens of time.
What a useless thread.

This thread turned into an excuse to postmaxx, and shitpost “Free X” dozens of time.
What a useless thread.
If you haven’t noticed, we aren’t allowed to do that anymore

i've just sent out a whole load of 1-week reply bans on this thread to everyone who have used it to banter about looks theory and whatnot. stop doing it or the next ones will be permanent.

i've just sent out a whole load of 1-week reply bans on this thread to everyone who have used it to banter about looks theory and whatnot. stop doing it or the next ones will be permanent.
What??
What is that?

I give @Michael15651 one day max before he gets perma banned again

INCEL is not just face. There is sick mind that can be overcome by 8/10+, or extreme dicklets.

Low IQ but we’re not allowed to talk about looks theory in this thread. The fact is that zyros was a sex haver that bragged about his looks and sexual escapades. He doesn’t belong here

Low IQ but we’re not allowed to talk about looks theory in this thread. The fact is that zyros was a sex haver that bragged about his looks and sexual escapades. He doesn’t belong here
I understand.

the conversation was getting gay. nothing straight about discussing a mans penis in detail

Just lol at the conversation getting to that point.
Nobody with a brain would ask for this.

Hahahahahahaha have fun asking that retard fanboy with a gambler avatar.

Lol what a faggot.

Last edited:
@SLAVICMorPheus why?????

Probably for necrobumping threads
just checked and its temporary. but the guy was gone for a while, so idk what kind of warnings he got that would get him banned

free my nigga btw

How come I can't message @Zaetheus ? Apologies if I'm not supposed to ask this, but he was banned during my multi-month hiatus from the site. I liked the guy. I wonder what he actually did.

@uninstall thanks for the new uploads.

Why was @catfishman23 banned, specifically? Just because cocksucker didn't like him?
Why was @uninstall banned, specifically? Just because cocksucker didn't like him?

I guess I'm next. I'll stick around til I'm banned, but that won't be too long I am afraid.

read the ban appeals.
Yeah, they didn't break any rules. You decided they were misrepresenting themselves without talking to them, and made up your own mind to ban them. It's really petty, and shows that you have a hard-on for needlessly lording over others.

no, you're not "next". is your ego so big that you think you're being targeted?
Absolutely. The things you banned them for you could dig up about me too. Oops, is that an "admission"? No, of course not - but if it gives you an excuse to flex your muscles some more, by god you'll interpret it as one.

Also, you just had me at 90% because I wanted to meet Elliot Rodger. That's only 10% away from permanent ban right there.

I can tell you love throwing your weight around, so I figure you'll always find some reason to ban somebody, just so you get your kicks. Or maybe you'll simply delete my posts to keep the official narrative in your favor. Whatever it takes to remind yourself that you're the big-shot here.