Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I'm to tag myself here for in the future when I get banned.

@GoffSystemQB

They seem to be the most self hating. Probably because most ethnics at least have a small group of people that worships their ethnicity (blacks/Tyrones get worshiped by wannabe tough normies, KPop Stars/anime boys get worshiped by female weebs, etc.) I don't think I've seen a Curry worshiping demographic, they seem to be the most shit on by normies overall. Its the one form of racism that seems not even minded by giga anti-racist SJWs as well.

Holy shit, it’s so fucking over for curries :feelsrope:

It is brutally over for @Antisocialloner's appeal

@Monk of Failure

I genuinely miss the guy. Requested? He was one of the few other disabledcels here.

@Monk of Failure

I genuinely miss the guy. Requested? He was one of the few other disabledcels here.
He started spamming NSFW pms to Serge iirc and that got him perma'd

@IncelKing Hope its permanent cause he was bragging about kissing foids. Fuck that fakecel faggot

@IncelKing Hope its permanent cause he was bragging about kissing foids. Fuck that fakecel faggot
he's mentioned that before I think.

I don't understand why he thinks that's okay to post about here

@Copemaxx over boyo

Over for the @Copemaxx faggot :lul::lul: jfl at not loggin out before taking a screenshot

@Copemaxx

A very entertaining day for him. I wonder what did him in trolling, posting stuff on IT, or what?

@Disabledcel that was fast

he posted stuff on IT?

Yep, you could construe it as baiting as he also posted something as BrazilianSigma, but I think it's clear was just LARPing as a depressed virgin when he started account. I don't see any other reason he would make that post.

He also deleted his reddit account it looks like. That's what his old AVI looks like. It also says "edit/delete" as you can see.

Yep, you could construe it as baiting as he also posted something as BrazilianSigma, but I think it's clear was just LARPing as a depressed virgin when he started account. I don't see any other reason he would make that post.

He also deleted his reddit account it looks like. That's what his old AVI looks like. It also says "edit/delete" as you can see.

Not surprised tbh.

Maybe he was koneko-dono?

edit, delete

god damn that iq

Maybe he was koneko-dono?
Probably not. They're tons of LARPers that come here from that subreddit. They get exposed all the time and it just washes over like that Kinmatz guy as well.