Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@FamilyGuy1999 banned again already?

Why was @Aedracel banned?

@Forum_User_2345 why this nigga banned

Probably threatened to rape his oneitis :feelshaha:
he is legit the funniest user on the site, his posts about stalking his oneitis irl are better than 99% of the water wet shit niggas post on ID

Free my nigga @FamilyGuy1999

@WØLF requested I assume?

Not my boy @WØLF

@foidologist got insufferable tbh

Holy shit just noticed foidologist post count dropped from 7k to 4k damn

FamilyGuy1999

And he never posts anything but postmaxx bs
Its kinda cute

@foidologist got insufferable tbh

Holy shit just noticed foidologist post count dropped from 7k to 4k damn
damn he got 3k "dn rd" responses deleted. I am not really even that shocked it turned out he was using a bot tbh.

damn he got 3k "dn rd" responses deleted. I am not really even that shocked it turned out he was using a bot tbh.
@mNFwTJ3wz9 made 15k posts using a bot in 2 weeks and got away with it lol

@mNFwTJ3wz9 made 15k posts using a bot in 2 weeks and got away with it lol
Because I was the first to do it, and I used semi-elaborate AI generated responses instead of spamming a fixed text.

Because I was the first to do it, and I used semi-elaborate AI generated responses instead of spamming a fixed text.
high iq and post maxxing chad

high iq and post maxxing chad
I spend 5 days and gigabytes of data to build my bot while foidologist took probably <12 hours for his.
If after looking at his code I feel more low iq than I previously did.

I spend 5 days and gigabytes of data to build my bot while foidologist took probably <12 hours for his.
If after looking at his code I feel more low iq than I previously did.
you must be a really, really huge fucking moron. maybe IQcels exist after all? thanks, though.

you must be a really, really huge fucking moron. maybe IQcels exist after all? thanks, though.

nigga why @Forum_User_2345

Looks perma, did he ascend?

@mNFwTJ3wz9 banned and what happened to his postcount?

@mNFwTJ3wz9 banned and what happened to his postcount?
All his bot posts were removed. His post count before the bot was around 7k like 3 weeks ago. so they even removed extra I guess. I mean, he documented his bot coding in the sewers so I had figured he had gotten permission from the mods but I guess not.

@WØLF what happened?

Why was @Tattered Robe banned?

It was @Sparrow's Song. He was banned for being a fakecel and an IT poster

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Having fakecels trying to relate to us here is a massive stab in the back. If they truly understood inceldom and blackpill they would stay away from here not to hurt other brocels but they just wanna feel good about themselves while mogging us with their lowkey bragging at every step.

Absolute Slayer move punishing the bot spamming

@mNFwTJ3wz9 rip to your post count jfl you fucked yourself over.
Biggest L I’ve ever seen anyone take on this forum. Just lol. He’s not even the right rank.
Source

@mNFwTJ3wz9 if i was you i would have roped after this.
It was pretty brutal tbh.
I could have just let the bots run quietly without saying anything about it and easily postmaxxed 10k/week.
Instead I chose to make memes about it, let everyone know what I was doing because postmaxxing was never the core point. I just wanted to see what AI could generate, how optimised I could make the code and more or less just have fun.
Then master told me to stop 2 weeks ago and I did, but then I get my postcount nuked yesterday...

It was pretty brutal tbh.
I could have just let the bots run quietly without saying anything about it and easily postmaxxed 10k/week.
Instead I chose to make memes about it, let everyone know what I was doing because postmaxxing was never the core point. I just wanted to see what AI could generate, how optimised I could make the code and more or less just have fun.
Then master told me to stop 2 weeks ago and I did, but then I get my postcount nuked yesterday...
That is indeed a devastating result. Even with all the self-imposed memes of botmaxxing, it appeared that you would of made off like a bandit.

Should of been more alert after watching @foidologist get raped by the mods tbh

Should of been more alert after watching @foidologist get raped by the mods tbh
foidologist's bot was basically one that spammed a set few phrases in threads, so it is somewhat understandable why he might get banned for it tbh.