Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Xi JinPing got him
mogs me

B330FA77 1BA2 42B6 99C3 35BB7F2CEC22

Will nukethisgayearth return, or is he out for good?

@proudweeb you better tread carefully

on the other hand, this is your chance to catch up with the catnigger

@proudweeb you better tread carefully

on the other hand, this is your chance to catch up with the catnigger
my guess is he got in trouble for low effort in lounge. He was already at 50% warning before that

Why is @kanyepilled banned again hours after being freed?

Is this a hidden agenda against soldiers of the jihad?

FREE @Jungle RIGHT FUCKING NOW JANNIES.

I guess, yeah.
Jfl, he's white supremacist. He despises you and sees you as less intelligent just because of your race, if you visit his country he will hate you for no reason.

The bans have been pretty mild lately and all the low effort postmaxxers deserve the ones they got tbh
:feelsjuice:

This place is flooded with low IQ bullshit we need a real purge

Jfl, he's white supremacist. He despises you and sees you as less intelligent just because of your race, if you visit his country he will hate you for no reason.
Yet he secretly craves big black dicks.

Banned for brag I’m pretty sure. He quoted my post below but without the ”not” You can’t see his quote btw because it got deleted.
Ok. Thanks for the answer.

which threads:feelswhere:
They’ve been deleted by mods but he once said that a foid that he was studying with made a handjob gesture at him under the table, and that one time a single mom asked him to come with her to his house.

They’ve been deleted by mods but he once said that a foid that he was studying with made a handjob gesture at him under the table, and that one time a single mom asked him to come with her to his house.
@pp183 add this to the just be curry collection

@Nukethisgayearth when is this nigger making that appeal :feelswhat: