Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Did anybody notice that @Adolf was banned? :feelsrope:

Proof that mods are jews tbh. Free him.

(((mods)))
1CB49BFE 4C91 4AEA A8FE D1E4AC2A505C

Look at Adolf post history you dumbs. Obviously he got banned by race-baiting.

How do you even find out someone is a foid on the site? Self admittance?

@gstvtrp

apparently he was unbanned then banned again

^ Just one of many alts that were banned (of the same user).

Adolf was a foid all along? Damn. I feel betrayed. :feelscry:
Look at the brighter side, if you talked with him, you talked with a foid. Which means you are one step closer to ascension. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

WTF is white aryan resistance when we all genetic garbage tbhtbh only joining if @StormlitAqua joins u guys

Look at the brighter side, if you talked with him, you talked with a foid. Which means you are one step closer to ascension. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Tfw you didn't even get attention from @Adolf. It's so over. :lul:

WTF is white aryan resistance when we all genetic garbage tbhtbh only joining if @StormlitAqua joins u guys
No bummer I’m not being part of some gay clique. That said, I respect this one becuase there is a clear target on the backs white nationalists and other similar forms of people on this website. It’s so odd how whites can be worshiped on this website, but yet whites can’t be proud of themselves. To add, whites can’t make any decrees about incels, but other can freely speak their mind about race related issues (with less effort and clarity that I) and get away with it.

Regarding race and post quality in the forums, mods are fucking garbage. They continue to save face by banning women (knajjd specialty, which is why he’s the best mod). Sarge’s right wing free speech anti-SJW mindset will hopefully one day rub off on some of the more soyboy mods.

No bummer I’m not being part of some gay clique. That said, I respect this one becuase there is a clear target on the backs white nationalists and other similar forms of people on this website. It’s so odd how whites can be worshiped on this website, but yet whites can’t be proud of themselves. To add, whites can’t make any decrees about incels, but other can freely speak their mind about race related issues (with less effort and clarity that I) and get away with it.

Regarding race and post quality in the forums, mods are fucking garbage. They continue to save face by banning women (knajjd specialty, which is why he’s the best mod). Sarge’s right wing free speech anti-SJW mindset will hopefully one day rub off on some of the more soyboy mods.
Lol.

I want to drink u r tears tbh.