Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@InternetSupremeBoss ?​

By that measurement half this forum would be banned, lol
He got a 60% for a thread simping on princess kitty if you wanna know :feelshaha:

Last edited:
For how long is @bruhwtf banned? @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel

what was our friendly neighborhood schizo banned for @Intellau_Celistic ?

why is @Biowaste Removal banned i have a feeling hes pinkwell tbh

The real question is why isn't @Vendetta banned already?

So she was larping as some fat dude in hong kong or some shit
Kek. Only if you knew.

He got a 60% for a thread simping on princess kitty if you wanna know :feelshaha:
Who the fuck would simp for that sad sack of flesh? "princess" kitty is an absolutely disgusting and rancid creature, who is more likely than not a guy larping. And if it isn't a larp, holy shit it might be the most grotesque female baboon I have ever seen in my life.

Ah, so that’s why she was so hostile towards me.
:lul:

Fuck AmeriKKKa
Fuck AmeriKKKa
Fuck AmeriKKKa

@shii410 Bro I told you to stop postmaxxing in Ban Megathread

@LeFrenchCel is intellau perma banned or temp banned?

Interacted with another member here and told me he had been Incel shamed 3x by another member and nothing happened . This offence should be taken more seriously and one warning then gone .

Interacted with another member here and told me he had been Incel shamed 3x by another member and nothing happened . This offence should be taken more seriously and one warning then gone .
Who has been incelshamed by who?

Yep. I know someone on this forum that heightshamed incels multiple times (in the ballpark of 3 pages of messages) and he still remains unbanned
Who?