Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@LeFrenchCel how do you know?

in regards to @gojackgore

Did @Dominion self-ban?

he's the most entertaining user right now
This is Incels.is not Saturday Night Live where they accept all type of depraved creatures like Gays and Troons for enterainment purposes

Last edited:
Smells like what an infiltrator would say
I think he said that in response to Biowaste Removal tagging him. Even if it was in response to the thread's OP, he was far from the only guy to countersignal him. The OP of that thread was even banned lol

free @decembrist_kirillov :feelsrope:

i will carry on the three most important words and make sure theyre never forgotten

This forum is full of carcasses who use the excuse i was just joking with faggot posts . Its not a popularity contest and these fags deserve the full hammer treatment .
Schrodinger's fagpost.

This is Incels.is not Saturday Night Live where they accept all type of depraved creatures like Gays and Troons for enterainment purposes
That isn't the first time that fucking guy (if it's a guy even) wanted to unban a user who got banned for serious shit because they were supposedly entertaining (seems to be the go-to reason). Every single post he makes calling for the unbanning of these people makes him more and more sus.

That isn't the first time that fucking guy (if it's a guy even)
I'm definitely a girl (guy in real life) :feelsokman: do you want a picture of the deep dark forest below?
wanted to unban a user who got banned for serious shit because they were supposedly entertaining (seems to be the go-to reason). Every single post he makes calling for the unbanning of these people makes him more and more sus.
I only fight for the sewers' dwellers but anan whatever his name and very few others are an exception, I couldn't care less about anyone outside the sewers getting banned
You were talking about me but you didn't tag me do you want a fight?

Last edited:
free @Numb she's honorary incel

I'm definitely a girl (guy in real life) :feelsokman: do you want a picture of the deep dark forest below?
:feelswhat:

You were talking about me but you didn't tag me do you want a fight? View attachment 1147756
I didn't tag you, because you're always here in this thread anyway making sus posts like this:

I only fight for the sewers' dwellers but anan whatever his name and very few others are an exception, I couldn't care less about anyone outside the sewers getting banned
Meanwhile,

No, nigger, it's not a joke. You keep making the same "jokes." It wasn't funny then, and it isn't funny now.
You are two decades older than me, so what's funny to me might not necessarily be funny to you.

That isn't the first time that fucking guy (if it's a guy even) wanted to unban a user who got banned for serious shit because they were supposedly entertaining (seems to be the go-to reason). Every single post he makes calling for the unbanning of these people makes him more and more sus.
@anandkonda didn’t fagpost he racebaited

@anandkonda didn’t fagpost he racebaited
Wasn't talking about the delusional curry who thinks curries are superior to Whites (fucking KEK, btw). I was talking about the suspicious faggot you quoted who keeps asking for infilholes and fakecels to be unbanned because "they're entertaining."

Free @Johnhatenigger12
Free @decembrist_kirillov

Yeah, sometimes the truth hides out in plain sight. User keeps making provocative/trollish comments. Could be a giga simp. Could an infiltroon. Could be an alt of the hole "he" is obsessed about.

@LeFrenchCel what happened to @DragonQuestFan