Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ban lazygamer

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
30% Fighting other users
he contributes nothing to the incel national movement and whines in my threads, i'm the minister of propaganda if you want to circle jerk and be a self hating incel then fuck off this is for serious visionary and vigorous men only

also hes a plagiarizing stealing thief

-guy who uses ChatGPT
Sharlto Copley The Unabomber GIF by Madman Films

OP suffers from delusional onset schizophrenia, please excuse these threads :dafuckfeels:

OP suffers from delusional onset schizophrenia, please excuse these threads :dafuckfeels:
no im serious this guy is always in my threads trying to stir drama, fucker got demolished in debate by me and now i live rent free in his head

that's probably the answer of eremetic long and boring posts, i thought he wrote all this himself
Nah, it was ChatGPT I'm sure; maybe copy & pasted from elsewhere though.
He's just trolling: He made some faggotposts, dickrides Tate, and also uses some form of AI and/or copy & pastes his threads.

he contributes nothing to the incel national movement and whines in my threads, i'm the minister of propaganda if you want to circle jerk and be a self hating incel then fuck off this is for serious visionary and vigorous men only
>"Incel National Movement"

tenor.gif

He's just trolling: He made some faggotposts, dickrides Tate, and also uses some form of AI and/or copy & pastes his threads.
I always thought he was seriously mentally ill guy, at first he posted long and boring posts, then he started spamming Tate and delusional provocative posts. I still remember his "i want to act cute" :feelskek:

Nah, it was ChatGPT I'm sure; maybe copy & pasted from elsewhere though.

no gpt, all mine jfl gpt cant generate based posts

i dont dickride tate just agree with him how asinine is it that you cant even agree with someone before some nigger projects his homosexual traits, acting cute isnt faggot posting, no copy pasting i only use my head :bigbrain:

no, you are the ministry of narcissism

no, you are the ministry of narcissism
minister of incel propaganda nationalism, you're a jew who will be my slave kissing my boot and then i will starve you like an auschwitz prisoner and gas you

schizoid ignorant retard stop rambling about what you do, stop engaging in displacement because i put you through mounting stress you insufferable faggot, seethe and cry
the words dont phase me, idk what you are trying to achieve

no lazygamer is based and not a nigger

schizoid ignorant retard stop rambling about what you do, stop engaging in displacement because i put you through mounting stress you insufferable faggot, seethe and cry